Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Scabs or Jacks?

Wed May 11, 2011 7:47 pm

Sorry if this has been posted before, however who will everyone be routing for tomorrow night?

As much as it pains me to say it, im supporting the Jacks - the chance of a final between us an them is stuff of dreams...

Re: Scabs or Jacks?

Wed May 11, 2011 8:23 pm

I want them to loose mainly because I think if they win the corrupt FA will instruct the ref to award everything against us on Friday and Tuesday because there is no way they want 2 Welsh teams in the play off final. :x

Wed May 11, 2011 10:19 pm

JonScam wrote:Sorry if this has been posted before, however who will everyone be routing for tomorrow night?

As much as it pains me to say it, im supporting the Jacks - the chance of a final between us an them is stuff of dreams...

no question got to be the scabs-my worst nightmare is the jacks going up and not us

Wed May 11, 2011 10:21 pm

Neither. Flash floods cause the game to be called off and isolate Scabbingham from the real world (oh wait, it already is!) so us v Reading becomes the playoff final.

Thu May 12, 2011 12:01 am

swansea wont go up...

i think if they lose we'l play better tommorow if they win though will be added pressure and biast reffing

Thu May 12, 2011 11:39 am

Jacks. I f*cking hate those scabs. Hate Jacks also, but would loooooooooooooooove to get them at Wembley. :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu May 12, 2011 12:19 pm

Yep I for 1 will be 100% behined the Swans tonight, Go on Swans carry the Welsh Flag .

Thu May 12, 2011 12:35 pm

really dont care who gets through out of them both. however if both welsh clubs get to wembley then a cardiff v swansea playoff final would be immense.

Thu May 12, 2011 3:02 pm

If If If the jacks and us get through is there any talk of the game going to the Millenium ??????????
Can you imagine the chaos up and down the M4.

f**k Im feeling homesick !!!!!!!!!!

Thu May 12, 2011 3:57 pm

Adrian Alstons Luv Child wrote:If If If the jacks and us get through is there any talk of the game going to the Millenium ??????????
Can you imagine the chaos up and down the M4.

f**k Im feeling homesick !!!!!!!!!!

No. Why on Earth would the FA let the game be played in the Millenium? They'd lose loads of money in revenue as well as money in relation to the transport system. Everyone will be filling up on petrol and diesel. The trains will be chaotic and all those English fat cats will be laughing it to the bank because 80,000 sheepshaggers want a day out in England.

Thu May 12, 2011 3:57 pm

f**k the jacks
come on you scabs