Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Are cardiff going to compete in the welsh cup?

Thu May 12, 2011 2:42 pm

I have not heared anything about it for a few weeks now i think it will be a good idea.... Obviously only if we get into europe if we win

Re: Are cardiff going to compete in the welsh cup?

Thu May 12, 2011 4:01 pm

Guess not then lol :ayatollah:

Thu May 12, 2011 4:29 pm

I dont think we will, dont think we should and dont think we will be allowed

Thu May 12, 2011 4:47 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I dont think we will, dont think we should and dont think we will be allowed

How come ? Maybe if we play in it instead of fa cup but id also prefer fa cup tbh

Thu May 12, 2011 4:47 pm

it;'s utter garbage, it's a plan we suggested to the FAW before which they rejected.

FAW don't want us or Swansea to leave; we both want out.

F*** the FAW, let them continue mismanaging the WPL.

Thu May 12, 2011 4:49 pm

Cardiffcityfc wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:I dont think we will, dont think we should and dont think we will be allowed

How come ? Maybe if we play in it instead of fa cup but id also prefer fa cup tbh

A few early cup games worth pennies, the only way we will become a medium or big sized club is if we qualify through the English system, thats how you get the big bucks with TV money and sponsors. Its would be a short term mistake that could ruin a long term plan

Thu May 12, 2011 5:26 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Cardiffcityfc wrote:

A few early cup games worth pennies, the only way we will become a medium or big sized club is if we qualify through the English system, thats how you get the big bucks with TV money and sponsors. Its would be a short term mistake that could ruin a long term plan

Ok i see so its not worth it hen? Thanks

Thu May 12, 2011 5:38 pm

accepting the offer would be a big step backwards . we need to be under the english fa for us to progress :ayatollah: