Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS BUT PETER RIDSDALE

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:35 am

Has an ANNOUNCEMENT this afternoon, I havent a clue what he is going to say, he is keeping this one close to his chest. ???

Re: I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS BUT PETER RIDSDALE

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:36 am

Forever Blue wrote:Has an ANNOUNCEMENT this afternoon, I havent a clue what he is going to say, he is keeping this one close to his chest. ???

Resignation I hope :lol: More likely more bullshit though :lol:
Last edited by ihatealiens on Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:36 am

More spin annis

shame because we used to get excited if we heard anything from the club, but after lies and lies no-one cares now :cry:

they just want riddler out :twisted:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:42 am

all HIS FISH are doing really well in the current climate :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:42 am

HES BOUGHT HIMSELF A NEW FISHTANK??? FEW QUID SHORT FOR A BENTLEY, WANTS US TO PAY FOR DONCASTER UPFRONT TO HELP???

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:44 am

Can someone set up a poll?

I'm going with C). We're in a better position than ever so you can shove your banners up your arse! :D

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:45 am

Forever Blue wrote:Has an ANNOUNCEMENT this afternoon, I havent a clue what he is going to say, he is keeping this one close to his chest. ???

im just wondering annis if he threatens to put the club into administration to try and get the other directors to reveal who's putting the money in to pay the tax bill.
once last throw of the dice perhaps.
If he does put the club into admin there will be no hiding place for him

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:45 am

It'll probably start something like this...It doesn't make me happy to announce this but despite all our best efforts we find ourselves in the unenvious position of being unable to fulfill our promises regarding..blah blah blah.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:47 am

steve davies wrote:

im just wondering annis if he threatens to put the club into administration to try and get the other directors to reveal who's putting the money in to pay the tax bill.

Steve I have thought about that.

Admin......................

Buy 2037/2038 season tickets now :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:48 am

If this mornings BBC article is anything to go by the announcement will probably be that there will be no imminent investment and we can't buy or loan players in this transfer window (maybe that's coz were under an embargo) , but have no fear the tax will be paid before Feb 10th. Tell us something new :lol: Yes it will be paid before Feb 10th but we wont have Ridsdale to thank for that :lol:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:48 am

hopfully he's jumping ship!

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:50 am

Probably to say that somebody has agreed to take over the club BUT when you look at the small print it WILL NOT be what you thought it was

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:51 am

Forever Blue wrote:
steve davies wrote:

Steve I have thought about that.

Feck me if he tries that one I think the stadium car park will be full by 6 o' clock :lol: Jeez I wouldn't try that if I was him :lol:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:52 am

To be perfectly honest Im fearing a ADMIN announcement :cry:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:11 pm

What time is it happening??

Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:13 pm

BlackwoodBlue1957 wrote:

What time is it happening??

On the official site,

basically no investment, which means no players

tax bill still hasn't been paid

Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:22 pm

Grrrr. time for that protest i feel!