Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO "TOSH" Youve taken one hell of a hammering

Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:03 pm

from your own mb, calling us cave men etc etc, was well out of order, Ive ONLY just looked as I will never post on there again, even all the snipers who hammer me, have agreed we were right to put Banners up against PR.
FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
The man has lied and spun us tale after tale and I know many fans went without before Xmas to give our club their hard earned money. YOUR WELL OUT OF ORDER Tosh.

WE SUPPORTED OUR TEAM FOR 90 MINUTES LAST NIGHT and THE PLAYERS KNOW WE ARE 110% BEHIND THEM.

DONT CALL FELLOW CITY FANS NAMES.

Re: FAO "TOSH" Youve taken one hell of a hammering

Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:07 pm

the only time a banner was shown was well BEFORE the game, and immeidatly AFTER, at no point during 93mins, was there any booing, negative chanting, anytin against the team PR or DJ, THATS THE BEST AWAY DAY I HAVE HAD FOR YEARS, the atmosphere was good, banter was good, AND EVERYONE GOT BEHIND THE TEAM!!!

WE WANT RISDALE OUT!!!

Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:30 pm

milly44 wrote:the only time a banner was shown was well BEFORE the game, and immeidatly AFTER, at no point during 93mins, was there any booing, negative chanting, anytin against the team PR or DJ, THATS THE BEST AWAY DAY I HAVE HAD FOR YEARS, the atmosphere was good, banter was good, AND EVERYONE GOT BEHIND THE TEAM!!!

WE WANT RISDALE OUT!!!

Yes Milly Well Said :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:from your own mb, calling us cave men etc etc, was well out of order, Ive ONLY just looked as I will never post on there again, even all the snipers who hammer me, have agreed we were right to put Banners up against PR.
FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
The man has lied and spun us tale after tale and I know many fans went without before Xmas to give our club their hard earned money. YOUR WELL OUT OF ORDER Tosh.

WE SUPPORTED OUR TEAM FOR 90 MINUTES LAST NIGHT and THE PLAYERS KNOW WE ARE 110% BEHIND THEM.

Like all your followers did to me !!!!!!!

But anyway I thought that we had put this to bed earlier on here with my apologies for calling you all names .. So Ok again Sorry and you can have the last word ... Bye. :ayatollah: ......

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:58 pm

tosh#5 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:from your own mb, calling us cave men etc etc, was well out of order, Ive ONLY just looked as I will never post on there again, even all the snipers who hammer me, have agreed we were right to put Banners up against PR.
FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

Like all your followers did to me !!!!!!!

But anyway I thought that we had put this to bed earlier on here with my apologies for calling you all names .. So Ok again Sorry and you can have the last word ... Bye. :ayatollah: ......

Tosh, no You were wrong and your still Sniping now.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:59 pm

Carl can you put the Banners on THIS THREAD Mate, CHEERS .

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:01 pm

banners 1
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

you tell him annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

banners 2
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:02 pm

banners 3

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:02 pm

Great Efforts on the Banners Guys :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:03 pm

banners 4

Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:04 pm

banners 5

Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:55 am

Forever Blue wrote:
tosh#5 wrote: Like all your followers did to me !!!!!!!

Tosh, no You were wrong and your still Sniping now.

How is that 'sniping'? He voiced his opinion, and after you bringing it up again unnecessarily he has once again apologised. I don't see the need to post up the photos again either!