Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Jacks

Thu May 12, 2011 8:27 pm

In my opinion are going to Wembley....even if Forest get a late goal the way they have played with 10 men IMO means they will batter Forest at Home :(

Re: The Jacks

Thu May 12, 2011 8:29 pm

Agreed mate, very good performance from them tonight considering they were a man down after 53 seconds.

Thu May 12, 2011 8:40 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:Agreed mate, very good performance from them tonight considering they were a man down after 53 seconds.

Not sure about that Chris, especially if Borini is out for the home leg. Their left back is out for a couple of games too with the red card.

A goal either way could still decide it. Jacks to bottle it home? They have done before. :ayatollah:

Thu May 12, 2011 8:41 pm

i fancy another 0-0 in swansea then settled on pens.

Thu May 12, 2011 8:42 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:Agreed mate, very good performance from them tonight considering they were a man down after 53 seconds.

Not sure about that Chris, especially if Borini is out for the home leg. Their left back is out for a couple of games too with the red card.

A goal either way could still decide it. Jacks to bottle it home? They have done before. :ayatollah:

Id be amazed Fester if they blew it now!

Thu May 12, 2011 8:43 pm

Think they're through - it will go against them.

Thu May 12, 2011 8:45 pm

Dange wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:

Id be amazed Fester if they blew it now!

It's the play offs though...nerves...home fans...lottery...anything can happen. :D :D

Forest will come to get a goal, that's now nailed on. Sure, Swansea will be the favorites, but it's football. ;) :D :D

Thu May 12, 2011 8:47 pm

Agree anything can happen in football but for me they will get through....I hope I'm wrong :ayatollah:

Thu May 12, 2011 8:52 pm

Swansea must be favourites bu they have no Borini and no Taylor

In the balance, but i think we can beat either of them

Thu May 12, 2011 9:23 pm

what you seem to be forgetting is that with dobbie playing just behind the front two, we have a great chance of making it to wembley but football don't always work out like do it. so all best for tomorrow night from a football fan who is a proud jack tonight.