Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO BLUE CHEG TONIGHT

Fri May 13, 2011 9:29 am

Please no shouting forward pass, up and under and drive etc tonight remember it's footy tonight. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: FAO BLUE CHEG TONIGHT

Fri May 13, 2011 9:43 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: up and under cheggs

Fri May 13, 2011 10:08 am

he hasnt been all season and he gets a ticket for the game,theres people who havent missed a game and havent got a ticket really grips my shit.

Fri May 13, 2011 12:10 pm

Everytime Ref :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sorry if I grip you shit pal........ You not the only persons shit I grip so dont take it personal :P

Fri May 13, 2011 12:12 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:Please no shouting forward pass, up and under and drive etc tonight remember it's footy tonight. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 13, 2011 12:20 pm

BlueCheg wrote:Everytime Ref :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sorry if I grip you shit pal........ You not the only persons shit I grip so dont take it personal :P

:lol: :lol:

Fri May 13, 2011 12:23 pm

Its Great to have MY OLD MATE BACK FOLLOWING THE CITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 13, 2011 12:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Its Great to have MY OLD MATE BACK FOLLOWING THE CITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I've noticed Chegs always seems to be about when we're in the play off's or the verge of Wembley appearances! :lol:

f*cking plastic! :o :lol:

Fri May 13, 2011 12:32 pm

Yep looking forward to it tonight..... Now that the season is over I can go... Not everyday you get chance to be captain of you're local side and also my look on it is play sport when you can.... and for the Record i've done 5 away games this year so thats not bad in my book :D :ayatollah:

Fri May 13, 2011 12:45 pm

BlueCheg wrote:Yep looking forward to it tonight..... Now that the season is over I can go... Not everyday you get chance to be captain of you're local side and also my look on it is play sport when you can.... and for the Record i've done 5 away games this year so thats not bad in my book :D :ayatollah:

Cheggs, When we were at Ninian Park You went every game :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You bought your season ticket for the new stadium, went every game the first season,and then got offered to play Rugby for MERTHYR, " FEEL VERY PROUD " You dont have to Answer to NO ONE, The Fans I DONT LIKE ARE THE ONES WHO ONLY GO and WATCH THEM IF WE ARE WINNING and then A FEW DEFEATS and they STOP . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 13, 2011 12:50 pm

BlueCheg wrote:Yep looking forward to it tonight..... Now that the season is over I can go... Not everyday you get chance to be captain of you're local side and also my look on it is play sport when you can.... and for the Record i've done 5 away games this year so thats not bad in my book :D :ayatollah:

:lol: No need to explain Cheggs I was just f*cking wit ya! ;)

:lol:

Fri May 13, 2011 12:51 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Cheggs, When we were at Ninian Park You went every game :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You bought your season ticket for the new stadium, went every game the first season,and then got offered to play Rugby for MERTHYR, " FEEL VERY PROUD " You dont have to Answer to NO ONE, The Fans I DONT LIKE ARE THE ONES WHO ONLY GO and WATCH THEM IF WE ARE WINNING and then A FEW DEFEATS and they STOP . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Im glad to say - I dont know any Fans like that Annis - Thankfully..... :ayatollah:

Fri May 13, 2011 12:55 pm

You'd regret it when your older if you didn't play sport when you were young and able enough. Play football every Saturday afternoon for my local team, but go watch City when ever possible and don't consider myself any less of a City fan than someone who's gone to every game for the past 50 years. :ayatollah:

Fri May 13, 2011 12:57 pm

AfanBluebird wrote:

You'd regret it when your older if you didn't play sport when you were young and able enough. Play football every Saturday afternoon for my local team, but go watch City when ever possible and don't consider myself any less of a City fan than someone who's gone to every game for the past 50 years. :ayatollah:

Totally Agree, Wish I had been Good enough to have played week in week out :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 13, 2011 1:42 pm

good with me cheggs.
what gripes me are these plastics that go on holiday mid season, especially when were on a promotional run in and need all the support we can get 8-)