Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

missing all season

Fri May 13, 2011 10:16 am

cant belive people have got tickets for tonight and they havent watched the city all season,theres true fans who havent missed a game home or away without tickets it really pisses me off.glory hunters

Re: missing all season

Fri May 13, 2011 10:26 am

yea but you have watched the city for years mate.we have seen the bad times aswell ,theses people dont know what its like where were they when we where shit

Fri May 13, 2011 10:28 am

Ive only done the allotted 4 away bgames this season and was amazed to find that when I logged onto the CCFC ticket web page that Reading away were still for sale on Monday morning !! So IMO anybody who wanted one could have easily got one over the weekend :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 13, 2011 10:29 am

i agree, tonight will be my 12th away of the season and if i had failed to get a ticket for tonight i would have been so angry.
i'm sorry to say...but it's just one of those things. people find ways to get tickets through friends or family or buying tickets off people who have their ticket for sale.
it would be nice to see in the future of a better system so that fans who spend a lot of money following their team will get rewarded by being able to get their "big game" tickets without other people buying them who simply don't deserve them.

Fri May 13, 2011 10:34 am

totally agree mate something as got to be done next season

Fri May 13, 2011 10:41 am

keano wrote:cant belive people have got tickets for tonight and they havent watched the city all season,theres true fans who havent missed a game home or away without tickets it really pisses me off.glory hunters

mate, im just an away member, went down there yesterday and got one while i was in cardiff, they have been on sale since sat, so i understand it pisses you off, but to be fair, youve had plenty of time to get one, it just seems like youve come on here to moan about nothing :old:

Fri May 13, 2011 10:50 am

keano wrote:totally agree mate something as got to be done next season

next season, next season.

if we get to the premiership most of us can forget away tickets, from what i have heared it will be the premier seaters who will have first refusal (+1 ticket) that wont leave may for the real fan.

Fri May 13, 2011 11:06 am

Why do people who have been away all season not got them? they were on sale for days

Fri May 13, 2011 11:13 am

Keano do you want a ticket i've got a spare 1 for you. PM me and i'll meet you before the game :ayatollah:

Fri May 13, 2011 12:59 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:Ive only done the allotted 4 away bgames this season and was amazed to find that when I logged onto the CCFC ticket web page that Reading away were still for sale on Monday morning !! So IMO anybody who wanted one could have easily got one over the weekend :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Very true, if people wanted a ticket they had til Monday to get one, good luck to all those who are going no matter how many times they've been this season

Fri May 13, 2011 1:02 pm

I've been to about 6 games all season (ironically about the same as I've missed over the last 8 years) so I don't deserve one over a regular fan. Next season, however, will be different :D

Fri May 13, 2011 1:17 pm

Hence why I never got a ticket for away. Been to home games so I'll go the home playoffs and let the travellers have the tickets for up there.

Fri May 13, 2011 1:26 pm

the problem was, the club slipped up calling the quota as 4 aways, meaning 2600 fans qualified for 2000 tickets.
now i was one of them but didnt want to go due to the way i was feeling and also the fact i have my daughter on a friday night and she had only been to 3 aways (still impressive for a 11 year old) so didnt qualify.
the problem we have is how people who didnt qualify still got hold of them tickets, thus stopping people who wanted and qualified to go, not how they were sold, because the club made sure only qualified people got tickets until the allocation time ended, by which they had sold out.

avin just said that i realised my daughter did qualify, i bought a ticket for her to go to sheffield midweek non sell out and gave it away

BOLLUX. I WAS COUNTING THE GAMES SHE'D BEEN AT WITH ME :cry:

Fri May 13, 2011 2:01 pm

I remember coming back from Wembley last year and a shitload of late-Teens on the bus were singing to our little mob "where were you at Doncaster/Scunthorpe :?: , etc. To which we started singing back where were you at Barnet/Maidstone/Scarborough etc :?:

But where could they have been? They were too young and it wasn't their fault that they missed all the fun back in the day. We have an awful lot of fans of that age group and I for one am glad that they are following City all over the country. Glory supporters? No. They deserve credit because they support their local club and let's face it, even though we are now playing at a higher level, we still ain't all that. :shock:

Fri May 13, 2011 2:04 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Why do people who have been away all season not got them? they were on sale for days

Spot on Luke! They didn't sell out till Tuesday Afternoon, That gave everyone 3 days to get the tickets online/on the phone!

Fri May 13, 2011 2:53 pm

ELY BOY wrote:Always going to be the case mate. I have only done one away this season due to the fact that I only see my missus on the weekends but have managed to get a ticket for tonight. I am lucky yes, do I deserve it any less than someone who has gone to all the away games yes, do I not deserve the chance to watch the City after years of following them all over the country, no.

Swings and roundabouts mate.

Fancy putting your Mrs before the city :lol: You will learn in time mate :D