Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Some of our fans are very very annoying ..

Fri May 13, 2011 11:45 am

Notice we havent sold the home leg yet :roll: :roll: :roll:

Great support, most of the loyals have, im sure many on here have bought their ticket. But the plastics will be out in force tonight if we win :roll:

:ayatollah:

Re: Some of our fans are very very annoying ..

Fri May 13, 2011 11:47 am

Gonna watch both legs on the TV :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 13, 2011 11:49 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Gonna watch both legs on the TV :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thats fair enough. Just winds me up when some fans rely on the result tonight before they buy. If they were proper Cardiff fans they would get them early

Fri May 13, 2011 11:53 am

bleed_blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Gonna watch both legs on the TV :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thats fair enough. Just winds me up when some fans rely on the result tonight before they buy. If they were proper Cardiff fans they would get them early

Thats OK then was expecting an argument :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 13, 2011 11:54 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
bleed_blue wrote:

Thats OK then was expecting an argument :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: sorry to disappoint :lol:

Fri May 13, 2011 11:56 am

same here.. baby is due in 11 days.. but could happen any time now!! so gotta miss them

Fri May 13, 2011 12:03 pm

Come on the City !! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 13, 2011 12:32 pm

cmorris1927 wrote:

same here.. baby is due in 11 days.. but could happen any time now!! so gotta miss them

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: Good luck fella.

I'll also be missing the home leg, both because I can't afford it and because I live in Sheffield and don't have the time to get down to Cardiff and back :(

Fri May 13, 2011 12:43 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:
cmorris1927 wrote:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: Good luck fella.

I'll also be missing the home leg, both because I can't afford it and because I live in Sheffield and don't have the time to get down to Cardiff and back :(

cheers buddy :)

is a bit of a treck from sheffield!! but at least you'll get to go to Wembley.. i wont :( lol

Fri May 13, 2011 12:45 pm

bleed_blue wrote:Notice we havent sold the home leg yet :roll: :roll: :roll:

Great support, most of the loyals have, im sure many on here have bought their ticket. But the plastics will be out in force tonight if we win :roll:

I thought tickets were on general sale from tomorrow and only season ticket holders only could by up until then. Taking into account that we have more seats than season ticket holders it was never going to sell out :?

If I'm wrong tuffff I enjoyed typing that sarcastic remark :D

Fri May 13, 2011 12:48 pm

I have already spoken to a few and they are even season ticket holders, they say they will buy them after TONIGHTS GAME lol

Fri May 13, 2011 12:49 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
crutches.jpg
1 cructh.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri May 13, 2011 1:19 pm

you've got a tv? :shock:

Fri May 13, 2011 1:24 pm

nukes u leave 10 minutes before the end of the match anyway, you might as well stay home :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 13, 2011 2:54 pm

AHERNE wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
crutches.jpg
1 cructh.gif

Thats all well and good Sheriff but it dont tell you how to have a wank whilst stood up does it ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 13, 2011 2:55 pm

jamesbarnett91 wrote:

you've got a tv? :shock:

A Black and White portable :D

Fri May 13, 2011 2:59 pm

hope the tv licensing nab you :lol: sheriff :roll: :?

Fri May 13, 2011 3:17 pm

Yea and we all know why you dirty b*stard , fancy nailing the next door neighbour - Chief!

Fri May 13, 2011 3:21 pm

Daya wrote:

Yea and we all know why you dirty b*stard , fancy nailing the next door neighbour - Chief!

AAGGHH You obviously havent seen my next door neighbour Sheriff Image :lol:

Fri May 13, 2011 3:26 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Daya wrote:

AAGGHH You obviously havent seen my next door neighbour Sheriff Image :lol:

come on Chief you cant deny it now - its all out over the forums you dirty dog ! how could you bang that?

Fri May 13, 2011 3:28 pm

Yea and we all know why you dirty b*stard , fancy nailing the next door neighbour - Chief![/quote]
AAGGHH You obviously havent seen my next door neighbour Sheriff Image :lol:[/quote]

come on Chief you cant deny it now - its all out over the forums you dirty dog ! how could you bang that?[/quote]
Image With daya looking through the window Image

Fri May 13, 2011 3:29 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Yea and we all know why you dirty b*stard , fancy nailing the next door neighbour - Chief!

AAGGHH You obviously havent seen my next door neighbour Sheriff Image :lol:[/quote]

come on Chief you cant deny it now - its all out over the forums you dirty dog ! how could you bang that?[/quote]
Image With daya looking through the window Image[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 13, 2011 7:01 pm

At QPR we have tourist.....at least you have real fans.
As a supporter, I have never taken a camera or a phone out to take a picture of a player.
ALL you see is EVERYONE on a tourist visa and a Camera at a FOOTBALL STADIUM