Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"FA = S**house" and "Money Talks"

Fri May 13, 2011 12:12 pm

Afternoon all,

Does anyone know who the guy was who had these phrases drawn on himself last weekend at Burnley? He was in the front row of the stand and gave me a shout at the start of the second half so I could get a couple of pictures of him!

Just wanted to say, Thanks very much...I'd not even noticed you and I've been told the photos got used in quite a few newspapers on Sunday/Monday.

So, Cheers! You made my 400 mile round trip worthwhile.

Re: "FA = S**house" and "Money Talks"

Fri May 13, 2011 12:20 pm

I dont know him personally but he was on my coach with a couple of other members on here so someone will know who he was, you were right by the tunnel an he called you ye mate? Cos i was right at front near him with bucket hat on!

Fri May 13, 2011 12:20 pm

Mate you got some pictures of this anyway?? or links

Fri May 13, 2011 12:34 pm

Casual wrote:I dont know him personally but he was on my coach with a couple of other members on here so someone will know who he was, you were right by the tunnel an he called you ye mate? Cos i was right at front near him with bucket hat on!

I was the guy right by the tunnel, yeah! Or as he shouted "Oi number 23"...which would've been great if I knew which number bib I was!

My employers are trying to get hold of the back issues of the papers now, so I'll have a couple of them in a few days. I imagine if either Cardiff or the Swans launch an appeal about QPR then they'll be used again (and again and again).

Fri May 13, 2011 12:50 pm

jamesb84 wrote:
Casual wrote:I dont know him personally but he was on my coach with a couple of other members on here so someone will know who he was, you were right by the tunnel an he called you ye mate? Cos i was right at front near him with bucket hat on!

I was the guy right by the tunnel, yeah! Or as he shouted "Oi number 23"...which would've been great if I knew which number bib I was!

My employers are trying to get hold of the back issues of the papers now, so I'll have a couple of them in a few days. I imagine if either Cardiff or the Swans launch an appeal about QPR then they'll be used again (and again and again).

:lol: Ye i remember you now, ye to be honest i think its all dead and buried now, if you do get some pics chuck them up someone will recognise him

Fri May 13, 2011 1:55 pm

alrite guys,glad i made sum1s trip!! Cld ov bn a better performance!! 1ov the boys dne the tats wen we found out qprs results, wat papers did i make?

Fri May 13, 2011 2:15 pm

danny boy lol :ayatollah:

Fri May 13, 2011 2:38 pm

Fat dan hula man!!

Fri May 13, 2011 3:30 pm

he's in local papers quite a bit aswell. :lol:

Tue May 17, 2011 12:28 pm

Definitely made the 400 mile round trip worthwhile...and I get to do it all again this evening!

The bosses have me listed for tonight's game as well, so plenty of fan shots of celebrations (hopefully) and not too much dejection.

Question is, which stands do most of the "enthusiastic" guys sit? This season it seems to have been in the Canton/Ninian Corner... is that about right?

Tue May 17, 2011 2:54 pm

the ninian stand next to the away fans will always be mental. the canton will be full of nutty fans on one side and then quiet on the other. it is bizzare. Not sure where the Hula man is sat tonight. did you track down any pictures?
:ayatollah: