Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' IF and I MEAN A BIG IF "

Fri May 13, 2011 12:29 pm

WE PLAY TO OUR FULL POTENTIAL and DJ MANAGES THE TEAM, WE WILL HAVE NO PROBLEMS and WE WILL WIN TONIGHT, BUT REM I MEAN IF :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: ' IF and I MEAN A BIG IF "

Fri May 13, 2011 12:31 pm

If you can keep your head while all men doubt you, and yet make allowance for their doubting too... Yours is the earth, and everything that's in it, and, which is more, you'll be Premier League, City.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 13, 2011 12:32 pm

I think the week break would have done us the world of good. On Sunday Morning, I couldn't see a way past any of the 3 in the play offs with us, but we always come out strongest when we have a weeks break I find. The players will feel refreshed, plus they have all stayed out of the lime light of the press. Very Confident Bluebird today. :ayatollah:

Fri May 13, 2011 12:32 pm

It would have to be a Massive IF Sheriff :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 13, 2011 12:42 pm

Are we talking as big as Parkin, or as big as Jones

Fri May 13, 2011 12:50 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Are we talking as big as Parkin, or as big as Jones

Adam Do you mean Height or EGO ? :lol: :lol:

Fri May 13, 2011 1:26 pm

i really think cardiff will step up theyre game tonight, we have hit a bit of bad form recently which hopefully will change. none of the players want the same hurt as last season.
cmon boys!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 13, 2011 1:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Are we talking as big as Parkin, or as big as Jones

Adam Do you mean Height or EGO ? :lol: :lol:

"Roundness" Annis :D

Fri May 13, 2011 1:41 pm

That same big IF applies to Reading and also to the Jerks and Forest.