Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i phone hands free

Fri May 13, 2011 2:30 pm

Is there a way to hook it through a ford Radio CD player? The radio has no bluetooth. Or would i have to get a new CD player for it ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: i phone hands free

Fri May 13, 2011 3:00 pm

Hi Steve on my company car volvo s40 they put in a nokia bluetooth signal button and when my phone is put on bluetooth in the car it connects through the speakers and disconnects the radio.It can be done they will need to rip out your dashboard to connect it all up though.I hope this helps.There are also systems like a parrott no jokes please which will connect your phone up to enable hands free they are seen to be better as they are voice activated whereas with mine you still have to touch phone and dial whilst driving before speaking handsfree. :ayatollah:

Am i waffling or making sense :oops:

Fri May 13, 2011 3:03 pm

You are making sence Sheriff !! I think :lol: :lol: I will just wait untill i renew my car and get it sorted then. Cheers me old Bow :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 13, 2011 3:15 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Is there a way to hook it through a ford Radio CD player? The radio has no bluetooth. Or would i have to get a new CD player for it ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Stop posting to yourself , stop shagging the bird next door with a ford. Stop sticking your finger up her ass and sniffing it , and buy her a new car.

Fri May 13, 2011 3:26 pm

Daya wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Is there a way to hook it through a ford Radio CD player? The radio has no bluetooth. Or would i have to get a new CD player for it ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Stop posting to yourself , stop shagging the bird next door with a ford. Stop sticking your finger up her ass and sniffing it , and buy her a new car.

Am i posting to Daya or Steve or Steve Day :? Hey the bird next door loves a ride so i am led to believe, she is well in her 70s so she would be bang on for you Sheriff

Fri May 13, 2011 3:42 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Daya wrote:

Am i posting to Daya or Steve or Steve Day :? Hey the bird next door loves a ride so i am led to believe, she is well in her 70s so she would be bang on for you Sheriff

dont do your sloppy seconds chief, sheriff, nuke blue , and all your other usernames :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 13, 2011 3:44 pm

Stop posting to yourself , stop shagging the bird next door with a ford. Stop sticking your finger up her ass and sniffing it , and buy her a new car.[/quote]
Am i posting to Daya or Steve or Steve Day :? Hey the bird next door loves a ride so i am led to believe, she is well in her 70s so she would be bang on for you Sheriff [/quote]

dont do your sloppy seconds chief, sheriff, nuke blue , and all your other usernames :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
Not what i heard Sheriff :D

Fri May 13, 2011 3:48 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Stop posting to yourself , stop shagging the bird next door with a ford. Stop sticking your finger up her ass and sniffing it , and buy her a new car.

Am i posting to Daya or Steve or Steve Day :? Hey the bird next door loves a ride so i am led to believe, she is well in her 70s so she would be bang on for you Sheriff [/quote]

dont do your sloppy seconds chief, sheriff, nuke blue , and all your other usernames :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
Not what i heard Sheriff :D [/quote]

You couldnt have heard it because you would have posted it and you always post bollocks chief :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 13, 2011 3:51 pm

Daya wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Stop posting to yourself , stop shagging the bird next door with a ford. Stop sticking your finger up her ass and sniffing it , and buy her a new car.

You couldnt have heard it because you would have posted it and you always post bollocks chief :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
Thats why you always read my posts then Sheriff !! i heard you like Bollocks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 13, 2011 3:55 pm

You couldnt have heard it because you would have posted it and you always post bollocks chief :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
Thats why you always read my posts then Sheriff !! i heard you like Bollocks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]

see enough of it in your posts aye chief :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 13, 2011 3:56 pm

Daya wrote:Am i posting to Daya or Steve or Steve Day :? Hey the bird next door loves a ride so i am led to believe, she is well in her 70s so she would be bang on for you Sheriff

Thats why you always read my posts then Sheriff !! i heard you like Bollocks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]

see enough of it in your posts aye chief :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
IN YOUR PERSONAL LIFE AND DREAMS :lol: :lol: