Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SCFC10

Fri May 13, 2011 4:34 pm

will people please stop answering him like he's making genuine points! the guy is mugging you all off (the ones who are answering him) unless i'm the one who's not in on the joke!!

Re: SCFC10

Fri May 13, 2011 4:38 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:will people please stop answering him like he's making genuine points! the guy is mugging you all off (the ones who are answering him) unless i'm the one who's not in on the joke!!

f**k him, like his dad has :P

Fri May 13, 2011 4:55 pm

I don't know what your on about to be honest, its true Borini is ok but nothing special. Most of his goals have been simple tap ins and he is nothing compared to the likes of Chopra/Bellers, have to hand it to you, you do have the strongest squad and should really fly through the play offs..

Fri May 13, 2011 4:58 pm

swanskdb wrote:I don't know what your on about to be honest, its true Borini is ok but nothing special. Most of his goals have been simple tap ins and he is nothing compared to the likes of Chopra/Bellers, have to hand it to you, you do have the strongest squad and should really fly through the play offs..

Yeah you're right :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 13, 2011 5:02 pm

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:
swanskdb wrote:I don't know what your on about to be honest, its true Borini is ok but nothing special. Most of his goals have been simple tap ins and he is nothing compared to the likes of Chopra/Bellers, have to hand it to you, you do have the strongest squad and should really fly through the play offs..

Yeah you're right :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers mate.

Sinclair was totally marked out of the game at Forest yesterday and can see this seriously harming our chances tbh if they repeat that on Monday, our only real threat is Dyer..

Can see you beating the Royals at least by 2 goals tonight! :ayatollah:

Fri May 13, 2011 5:40 pm

swanskdb wrote:I don't know what your on about to be honest, its true Borini is ok but nothing special. Most of his goals have been simple tap ins and he is nothing compared to the likes of Chopra/Bellers

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 13, 2011 5:42 pm

Im really gettin tired of the jack vermin amongst the site.
f**k OFF, SCATTY GYPO CUNTS!

Fri May 13, 2011 5:43 pm

Hey I came in peace, 5-0 victory for your lads tonight :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Fri May 13, 2011 5:46 pm

CCFC- Bramhill wrote:Im really gettin tired of the jack vermin amongst the site.

Don't worry,there's only one real jack on this thread ;)

Fri May 13, 2011 5:57 pm

blackswan wrote:
CCFC- Bramhill wrote:Im really gettin tired of the jack vermin amongst the site.

No there is only one that will admit it Blackswan :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 13, 2011 6:05 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
blackswan wrote:

No there is only one that will admit it Blackswan :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im confused with this board at the moment.Why is there people coming on here and pretending to be Jacks. :?

It's like dressing up as a gazelle and throwing yourself into a lion cage.