Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Would you take a draw tonight?

Fri May 13, 2011 5:08 pm

Win would be better though, 3-0 will do. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Would you take a draw tonight?

Fri May 13, 2011 5:12 pm

to be honest 3-0 sounds about right. Its time for you to put a show on for the skysports viewers tonight.

Fri May 13, 2011 5:17 pm

boring 0.0 will do me

Fri May 13, 2011 5:24 pm

I'd be ecstatic with an 85th minute winner from just outside the box from Craig Bellamy!!!! ohh hang on I've seen that somewhere before haven't I ?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 13, 2011 5:28 pm

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:I'd be ecstatic with an 85th minute winner from just outside the box from Craig Bellamy!!!! ohh hang on I've seen that somewhere before haven't I ?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I know fair play, what a goal, no doubt be seeing much more of that to come in the play offs? :ayatollah:

Fri May 13, 2011 5:52 pm

no draw, we will win and turn it on when it really counts, lots of the players are made for the big stage. take a bow bellers and co its your time :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 13, 2011 6:58 pm

Essex Bluebird wrote:Win would be better though, 3-0 will do. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We are QPR say we are QPR....you need to win the next 3 games......go and do it.
Cardiff needs to be in the Prem......go and win the next 3 games....from the RRRRRrrrSSSsss.
Go and do it,see you in the Prem