Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Will DJ drop Ledley on Saturday

Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:02 pm

After critisism by Risdale of Joe Ledleys performance will DJ have the bottle to drop him :!:

Imho I don't think he will drop Ledley as we have no suitable replacement.

Re: Will DJ drop Ledley on Saturday

Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:20 pm

I dont think he will.I just cant figure Joe out at the moment.I know some people think he's had enough here but surely if that was the case he would be busting a bollock for a Premier League club.At the moment he's playing like an average Championship midfielder if you ask me let alone Premier League standard.

I've heard he's carrying an injury but surely if that was the case they would have rested him when McPhail was fit.Then again this is Jones we're talking about so who knows.

Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:42 pm

Yeah, I agree with you Corkrey. He's a bit of an enigma. I've always been a fan of his. Even when he said he wanted to leave I still gave him the benefit of the doubt because he's a Cardiff lad. However, the bottom line is he's not playing well enough this season. Saying that, do we actually have anyone better right now? I know for certain I would rather have Joe the way he is playing than Taiwo or Scimeca.

Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:39 pm

As you say, Zabier, who would we bring in? Was DJ aware he's been playing with an injury? If he is or was, it's obvious even he doesn't think his squad is strong enough or he would have dropped him to get it sorted