Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BELLAMY OUT

Sat May 14, 2011 11:45 am

Massive blow he will not play tuesday and unlikely to be fit if we get to the final. GUTTED.

Re: BELLAMY OUT

Sat May 14, 2011 11:47 am

Sauce? HP?

Sat May 14, 2011 11:50 am

bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:Massive blow he will not play tuesday and unlikely to be fit if we get to the final. GUTTED.

How would you know that it is unlikely that he has had his scan yet !! So i thinks you are just a wind up merchant trying to get a response. Goodbye

Sat May 14, 2011 11:51 am

bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:Massive blow he will not play tuesday and unlikely to be fit if we get to the final. GUTTED.

Some messengers do need to be shot......f**k off!

Sat May 14, 2011 11:51 am

Craig its a FACT

Sat May 14, 2011 11:52 am

I've scoured the NET but cant find anything suggesting that Bellamy will miss anything ?

Sat May 14, 2011 11:54 am

Why wud I lie I've supported city for 30 plus years and massive bellamy fan. I'm totally gutted.

Sat May 14, 2011 11:56 am

He hasn't had his scan yet so how would you know ?

Sat May 14, 2011 11:57 am

Nuclearblue wrote:

How would you know that it is unlikely that he has had his scan yet !! So i thinks you are just a wind up merchant trying to get a response. Goodbye

Its prob what will happen, but Bells has not even had a scan yet.

Sat May 14, 2011 11:57 am

bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:Why wud I lie I've supported city for 30 plus years and massive bellamy fan. I'm totally gutted.

I've spoken to Claire - Bellamy's mrs, and she just confirmed that he hasn't had his scan yet, So nothing can be said, although he is feeling ok, was just a twitch that he didnt want to risk???

So where does that stand now?

Sat May 14, 2011 11:59 am

He would,nt have the scan until monday :ayatollah:

Sat May 14, 2011 12:48 pm

bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:Why wud I lie I've supported city for 30 plus years and massive bellamy fan. I'm totally gutted.

Where did you get the info from :ayatollah:

Sat May 14, 2011 1:18 pm

bluegirl73 wrote:He would,nt have the scan until monday :ayatollah:

Craig is having the scan today :ayatollah:

Sat May 14, 2011 1:19 pm

Carl when will we know the extent of the injury ?

Sat May 14, 2011 1:32 pm

Just got too wait for the scan :ayatollah:

but it looked like it was his hamstring which aint a good thing :?

Sat May 14, 2011 1:35 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Carl when will we know the extent of the injury ?

Tomorrow probably

Sat May 14, 2011 1:43 pm

DAVE JONES said that they were going in today at around 11.30, to see how things were with the players, I was going to go down the vale myself to fined out what I could but couldnt make it sorry guys. So if maybe that he has had a scan ,we will just have to wait for news, not just rumours. :ayatollah:

Sat May 14, 2011 1:48 pm

But its intresting to know that bluebirdsprem2012 has only ever posted on here 3 times , all today :lol: :lol: I smell bullshit

Sat May 14, 2011 2:22 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:But its intresting to know that bluebirdsprem2012 has only ever posted on here 3 times , all today :lol: :lol: I smell bullshit

He's posted 86 times :roll:

Sat May 14, 2011 2:22 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44268&p=409244#p409244

Be fair, he is clearly a mature student, doing exams having studied all week... and supported the club for over 30 years...

Sat May 14, 2011 2:37 pm

And you are a student eh??? well i hope for all our tax payers money sake that you are not studying english!!!!

Sat May 14, 2011 2:38 pm

Merlin wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:But its intresting to know that bluebirdsprem2012 has only ever posted on here 3 times , all today :lol: :lol: I smell bullshit

He's posted 86 times :roll:

When I put his name up in search it come back with 3 post.

Sat May 14, 2011 2:53 pm

Very interesting lads, I'm not a student and I'm a qualified accountant and completing further qualifications thank you very much. I'm not trying to stir anything, I'm just telling the truth. I'm gutted and you all will be when u find out from your master. :ayatollah:

Sat May 14, 2011 2:56 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:DAVE JONES said that they were going in today at around 11.30, to see how things were with the players, I was going to go down the vale myself to fined out what I could but couldnt make it sorry guys. So if maybe that he has had a scan ,we will just have to wait for news, not just rumours. :ayatollah:

I was down the Vale gym this morning and the whole squad were in there (except Bellamy) but the fitness coach said Bellamy was 50-50 for Tuesday, that was roughly 3 hours back straight from the horses mouth. Gerrard was there also and even Dave Jones & Terry Burton were training, DJ is as bad as me on the sit ups but Burton was like a man possessed on the cross trainer, everyones mood seemed very upbeat.

Sat May 14, 2011 3:01 pm

bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:Very interesting lads, I'm not a student and I'm a qualified accountant and completing further qualifications thank you very much. I'm not trying to stir anything, I'm just telling the truth. I'm gutted and you all will be when u find out from your master. :ayatollah:

Except for one simple point, a logical point a qualified accountant would understand.

IF Bellamy misses the game, then that doesn't prove YOU knew one way or the other. Could well be a very lucky guess, given you fail to mention precisely where you got this bit of knowledge from... since he'd not had the scan when you posted...

Sat May 14, 2011 3:01 pm

Then answer my question then Mr accountant how do you know before he has had his scan ? You are just a chancer and that on a probability he could miss both games and if he does you will be on here shouting I told you so :roll: just someone who wants to be popular sad really. If you are not then answer my very simple question

Sat May 14, 2011 3:05 pm

Jeff wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:DAVE JONES said that they were going in today at around 11.30, to see how things were with the players, I was going to go down the vale myself to fined out what I could but couldnt make it sorry guys. So if maybe that he has had a scan ,we will just have to wait for news, not just rumours. :ayatollah:

I was down the Vale gym this morning and the whole squad were in there (except Bellamy) but the fitness coach said Bellamy was 50-50 for Tuesday, that was roughly 3 hours back straight from the horses mouth. Gerrard was there also and even Dave Jones & Terry Burton were training, DJ is as bad as me on the sit ups but Burton was like a man possessed on the cross trainer, everyones mood seemed very upbeat.

Thanks for that, all things looking positive. If Bellamy is 50/50 for tuesday game he should ok if we make the final. I would be inclined to rest him on Tuesday whatever the results of his scan are. We have a good enough squad to win and his role should we get to the final will be vital.

Sat May 14, 2011 3:26 pm

THE DON wrote:
Jeff wrote:

Thanks for that, all things looking positive. If Bellamy is 50/50 for tuesday game he should ok if we make the final. I would be inclined to rest him on Tuesday whatever the results of his scan are. We have a good enough squad to win and his role should we get to the final will be vital.

We can't rest him!! If he is ok to play then he should play!!

All were asking is 2 more games!! We will not make the final if he is rested!!

Sat May 14, 2011 4:07 pm

bellamy is out for a week unfortunately. So lets hope win Tuesday and craig scores the winner against the JB.

Sun May 15, 2011 10:21 am

bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:Very interesting lads, I'm not a student and I'm a qualified accountant and completing further qualifications thank you very much. I'm not trying to stir anything, I'm just telling the truth. I'm gutted and you all will be when u find out from your master. :ayatollah:

So are you saying you never made this comment then in response to Carls update?

bluebirdsprem2012 wrote:Carl that was a great report, looking forward to 3 pts tomorrow and the naming and shaming on Sunday. I've got exams next week soooo gutted wont be able to attend tomorrow however all week yes ive been studying, but not as hard as I should of been because i've been furious with these so called professionals showing us as fans and the club so much disrespect. Still finding it hard to accept now and i certainly wont be able to forgive them if we dont go up!!!!

;)