Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

statement = bollocks

Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:27 pm

what a load of bollocks, we have been done over again by the lying, thieving two faced c#@t. he has worded it like an advert for " the peter ridsdale appreciation society ". i didn't go into debt to pay for my season ticket just so that c#@t can continue to use OUR club as his own personal bank account. f*cking fuming. never mind the banners and protest i want to go and clout the c#@t. we are going down the pan and the tw*t says that we are better off than before he took over. short term problems, my arse, long term thief taking wages for f*cking us up.

i have one message for you ridsdale f**k OFF AND TAKE YOUR BOARD WITH YOU

Re: statement = bollocks

Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:30 pm

Very well said, bunch of lying cunts! :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:39 pm

I can't believe i spent part of my redundancy pay on two new season tickets to help improve the squad ,AND guess what we won't have any new players CHARMING !! I AM TOTALLY F###ING GUTTED. :oops:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:55 pm

love the first post, i agree with every word, i went short over xmas to help the club, in the belief new players would see us progress on the pitch along with 10,500 others, im not fuming about money, fuming because risdale is a lying to faced c**t, who is turning our club into a laughing stock, i am really looking forward to saturday now, full support for the team as usual, come 5pm peter look out, as for your cronies, wipe peters spunk from your eyes and see for yourself what the fans think!