Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If Ridsdale had been honest...

Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:04 pm

.....and told us the truth, been transparent about the whole situation it wouldn't have been so bad. If he had made a statement and said "Look, we're fucked, I haven't paid this tax bill and I need your help, if you buy your ST's before xmas it'll go on the tax bill and secure the clubs future", I'd have bought the ST anyway. But to be duped into thinking the money would go towards strengthening the squad and boosting our promotion hopes is truly sickening. Ridsdale is a conman and I want him OUT of the club. Dave Jones (for once) has my full support, the players have my full support but for Ridsdale and his mates on the board - you can f**k OFF!!

Re: If Ridsdale had been honest...

Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:08 pm

totally agree, if hes said look, we are up shit creek, could u spare X amount, whether it be season ticket, fundraising, whatever to help the club, we would have known where we stood!

Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:09 pm

Couldn't agree more, thats ALL weve ever wanted was THE TRUTH. :cry:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:16 pm

Mr Davies wrote:.....and told us the truth, been transparent about the whole situation it wouldn't have been so bad. If he had made a statement and said "Look, we're fucked, I haven't paid this tax bill and I need your help, if you buy your ST's before xmas it'll go on the tax bill and secure the clubs future", I'd have bought the ST anyway. But to be duped into thinking the money would go towards strengthening the squad and boosting our promotion hopes is truly sickening. Ridsdale is a conman and I want him OUT of the club. Dave Jones (for once) has my full support, the players have my full support but for Ridsdale and his mates on the board - you can f**k OFF!!

It's the way he tried to cover his arse by saying "It is Dave Jones idea". Maybe it was and a very good idea it was too if the finances had been managed correctly... Unfortunately the fans are not the only ones who have been shafted by PR, dave Jones and the team also have.

Lets just hope they dont all decide that they want out

Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:19 pm

Speedy Blue wrote:
Mr Davies wrote:.....and told us the truth, been transparent about the whole situation it wouldn't have been so bad. If he had made a statement and said "Look, we're fucked, I haven't paid this tax bill and I need your help, if you buy your ST's before xmas it'll go on the tax bill and secure the clubs future", I'd have bought the ST anyway. But to be duped into thinking the money would go towards strengthening the squad and boosting our promotion hopes is truly sickening. Ridsdale is a conman and I want him OUT of the club. Dave Jones (for once) has my full support, the players have my full support but for Ridsdale and his mates on the board - you can f**k OFF!!

It's the way he tried to cover his arse by saying "It is Dave Jones idea". Maybe it was and a very good idea it was too if the finances had been managed correctly... Unfortunately the fans are not the only ones who have been shafted by PR, dave Jones and the team also have.

Lets just hope they dont all decide that they want out

Could you blame them if they did??

Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:03 pm

couldnt have said it better myself, i want the whole board gone if they all support him!!!

now where and when are these protests happening?? :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:05 pm

Totally, all people want is a bit of honesty.

Most on here would have parted with the cash if they'd be honest at how bad the whole situation was.

They'll soon be asking ST holders to pay at the gate to maximise income.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:05 pm

The title of this thread made me chuckle ................

Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:07 pm

ninian forever wrote:

couldnt have said it better myself, i want the whole board gone if they all support him!!!

have you noticed in his statement he dosent name names with regards to board members and shareholders.
its because he issued that statement without anyone's prior knowledge or consent

Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:16 pm

steve davies wrote:
ninian forever wrote:

have you noticed in his statement he dosent name names with regards to board members and shareholders.
its because he issued that statement without anyone's prior knowledge or consent

the guy is a joke, all it needed was honesty from the start and there wouldnt have been a problem!!!
its one thing spinning lies about investors but another to take OUR hard earned money under false pretences!

why do the board still want this man in charge of our club, when everything he says and does is bullshit and makes them look just as bad as him and he will end up costing them millions when/if we end up in adminisration or getting relegated in the future coz we will have no income pre-season (unless he trys another spin and gets us all buying our s/t's in june 2010 lol)

i know im babbling on but im furious!! i will continue to support the team & even d.j 100% but i cannot tolorate this fat yorkshire b*stard anymore!!