Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: millenium stadium final ?

Mon May 16, 2011 9:47 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
The Premier 1 wrote:
Someones been watching 300 and Lord of the Rings too much IMO.

mmmmm mock me i will sit and wait judgement once tomorrows battle is done.

tell me how do you see
80 thousand fans of who 40-50 thousand i would say hate each other, will travel along the same route,
use the same roads, same toilets, same eateries, same garages, same pubs, same exits and the same final modes of transport to the bull ring (wembley way) where all hell will be let loose. ?

saying that im sure the ref will have a lot to do with the game tomorrow after a phone call from the FA at 21:36

There will be dead Jacks all the way up the M4 in every toilet every eateries every Pub :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D :ayatollah:

if they let us go via trains...i garuntee you it wil kick off in bridgend, last season, 12 fans (6 cardiff 6 inbreds) were fighting in bridgend station.

Mon May 16, 2011 10:14 pm

personally i hope that it is an all welsh final played at wembly, the trip up the m4 would be fun, great banter i'm sure, the game it self wud be excellent (bluebirds winning of course), fans from the london clubs would be out in force and the trip back down the M4 would be another great party :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 16, 2011 10:24 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:i have just been told by someone who say (yes says) its been told to him by good authority that millenium stadium staff have been put on allert for the possibilty of a final

rumor at this moment i know. :ayatollah:

ITS BEING PLAYED AT WEMBLEY NO MATTER WHAT. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 16, 2011 10:33 pm

welshdougie wrote:personally i hope that it is an all welsh final played at wembly, the trip up the m4 would be fun, great banter i'm sure, the game it self wud be excellent (bluebirds winning of course), fans from the london clubs would be out in force and the trip back down the M4 would be another great party :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

funny i have done that trip 3 times but only remeber 2 of them, :(

Mon May 16, 2011 10:38 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:
Someones been watching 300 and Lord of the Rings too much IMO.

mmmmm mock me i will sit and wait judgement once tomorrows battle is done.

tell me how do you see
80 thousand fans of who 40-50 thousand i would say hate each other, will travel along the same route,
use the same roads, same toilets, same eateries, same garages, same pubs, same exits and the same final modes of transport to the bull ring (wembley way) where all hell will be let loose. ?

saying that im sure the ref will have a lot to do with the game tomorrow after a phone call from the FA at 21:36

it wont.

the FA wont let it happen.

watch the officiating tomorrow night.

we'll be kept out of the final to stop it flaring up in london and on the way.

i've put £100 on reading. if we win by luck, im happy, if we lose due to the EXPECTED dodgy officiating that Mr Webb will come up with then I cash in.

Mon May 16, 2011 10:48 pm

my thoughts too