Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: War tours advice please

Mon May 16, 2011 10:06 pm

The concentration camps would be good but the lads would probably prefer Normandy!

Mon May 16, 2011 10:08 pm

Will have to get our heads together and then organise something :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 16, 2011 10:08 pm

Concentration camps would be good but the boys would probably prefer Normandy

Mon May 16, 2011 10:09 pm

Defo mate. Be good.

Mon May 16, 2011 10:09 pm

CardiffCityCulture wrote:Concentration camps would be good but the boys would probably prefer Normandy

I KNOW YOU f*cking SAID :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 16, 2011 10:20 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
AfanBluebird wrote:If he's into Tanks & Army Vehicles, take him to Dorset for the day. Done my Expedition training there before dropping out a few years back. It's only £7 to go into the museum and he will get to walk around trenches and get to go into old Russian/German tanks, as well as the other nations involved. You also get to see the Tankies training in the Challenger 2 type tanks. :ayatollah:

He is getting into the Military thing Chief he is starting next term as part of his GCSE thing Military preparation Coarse at either Cardiff or Rhymney college on a 1 day a week basis. Can give him 4 GCSEs and an insight into the military. It is run by the Army and he is really looking forward to it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thats where I started when I was 16. It's well worth it and the guys who teach you are down to earth and really make you crazy for the forces. Tell him all the best and keep working hard and he'll love it. :ayatollah:

Mon May 16, 2011 10:28 pm

AfanBluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
AfanBluebird wrote:If he's into Tanks & Army Vehicles, take him to Dorset for the day. Done my Expedition training there before dropping out a few years back. It's only £7 to go into the museum and he will get to walk around trenches and get to go into old Russian/German tanks, as well as the other nations involved. You also get to see the Tankies training in the Challenger 2 type tanks. :ayatollah:

He is getting into the Military thing Chief he is starting next term as part of his GCSE thing Military preparation Coarse at either Cardiff or Rhymney college on a 1 day a week basis. Can give him 4 GCSEs and an insight into the military. It is run by the Army and he is really looking forward to it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thats where I started when I was 16. It's well worth it and the guys who teach you are down to earth and really make you crazy for the forces. Tell him all the best and keep working hard and he'll love it. :ayatollah:

They can do that from 14 now Chief. Doing it through the School :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 12:45 am

Auswitch really does get to you as soon as you get there just have that cold feeling,I'm into world war 2 etc well worth a look if your looking up the war,normandy aswell is good one . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: