Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

further to the family stand empty seats

Mon May 16, 2011 5:53 pm

on another post somebody said they are £50,but if your child under 9 its £10,so its cheap to reserve a seat for the season,something got to be done :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: further to the family stand empty seats

Mon May 16, 2011 6:05 pm

krab wrote:on another post somebody said they are £50,but if your child under 9 its £10,so its cheap to reserve a seat for the season,something got to be done :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I think next season the club will be checking that these seats get used.

I really have a total dislike of these people who have abused this system.

Mon May 16, 2011 6:20 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
krab wrote:on another post somebody said they are £50,but if your child under 9 its £10,so its cheap to reserve a seat for the season,something got to be done :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I think next season the club will be checking that these seats get used.

I really have a total dislike of these people who have abused this system.

Couldn't the people who have "reserved a childs seat" just swipe the card on the way in as well as their own, thus fooling the club into thinking that the seat in question was being used every match?

Mon May 16, 2011 6:45 pm

When my daughter can't go I sometimes get it upgraded to an adult ticket so a mate can go.

But if we don't sell out anyway does it really matter?

Mon May 16, 2011 7:29 pm

Halifax93 wrote:When my daughter can't go I sometimes get it upgraded to an adult ticket so a mate can go.

Its more a case of maximising income really.

Also, these seats are dotted around all over the place making it harder for a few people to group together for the big occasions like tomorrow.

Mon May 16, 2011 7:41 pm

Halifax93 wrote:When my daughter can't go I sometimes get it upgraded to an adult ticket so a mate can go.

it does matter as the family stand is very hard to get tickets for,i tried to get my father a ticket,but was told sold out,i mentioned the empty seats around me again told no seats available,and at time of game seats all around me empty.the same seats that are always empty :ayatollah:

Mon May 16, 2011 7:53 pm

As i've said before, three quarters of the season there has been a row of 9 seats at the back of the family stand empty, and when they do turn up,they turn up with babies and kids, who are not the slightest interested in the game and are either restless or fooling around.

Tue May 17, 2011 1:16 pm

krab wrote:

it does matter as the family stand is very hard to get tickets for,i tried to get my father a ticket,but was told sold out,i mentioned the empty seats around me again told no seats available,and at time of game seats all around me empty.the same seats that are always empty :ayatollah:

Fair point krab. Also, if people's kids aren't going they should tell the club so they can resell the ticket. I've got in the habit of doing that when my daughter can't go but you have to go to the stadium to do it. You should just be able to do it through eticketing and everyone's a winner.