Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy's Absence? NOT a disaster

Mon May 16, 2011 6:45 pm

Allows him to manage the team from the touchline

Re: Bellamy's Absence? NOT a disaster

Mon May 16, 2011 6:53 pm

it nearly turned into a disaster when he went off friday!!

Mon May 16, 2011 7:39 pm

i can't see us slipping up but if bellamy isn't playing then yes we are lacking a bit of pace and creativity and also some quality but you can't rely on one player. the other players need to up their game now.

Tue May 17, 2011 12:08 am

NOV 10th 2010...READING 1-1 CARDIFF CITY.

We played that night without Bellers and Super Kev :ayatollah:

Having said that we needed Bellers in the Home game,for just that free kick ;)

Tue May 17, 2011 12:27 am

Chops will be up for it. Forget the drinking, tubbyness, gambling.....one thing he has ALWAYS proven is that he is a big game player. He always scores when the pressure is on. :ayatollah:

And thats why we love him.

Tue May 17, 2011 12:59 am

PhatFrog wrote:Chops will be up for it. Forget the drinking, tubbyness, gambling.....one thing he has ALWAYS proven is that he is a big game player. He always scores when the pressure is on. :ayatollah:
:ayatollah:
And thats why we love him.

I've been saying that for the last week or so PhatFrog :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Just hope Chops gets his chance and does his talking on the pitch :ayatollah: Agree with your post mate :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 6:55 am

brewer918 wrote:it nearly turned into a disaster when he went off friday!!

When ? Did I miss something, if you look at the stats we had 50% possession, more shots, more corners, etc. For the away side I thought we looked comfortable :ayatollah:

Just a matter of making sure that hard work doesn't go to waste tonight :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 6:57 am

All gives Craig Bellamy more time to formulate his team talk before and at half time :ayatollah:

Craig Bellamys Barmy Army :ayatollah: