Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jumping On The Swansea Bandwagon!

Mon May 16, 2011 7:45 pm

Just went onto my Facebook, and almost every single post is "YES!! Premier League Football In Swansea!!"... (I Live in a Swansea Area) If they manage to get promotion before us, I can see a downfall in ticket sales ect. Already looks like people are catching on as we haven't sold out for tomorrow. WE MUST DO THIS as I can't afford to move and buy a new house. :shock:

Re: Jumping On The Swansea Bandwagon!

Mon May 16, 2011 7:53 pm

AfanBluebird wrote:Just went onto my Facebook, and almost every single post is "YES!! Premier League Football In Swansea!!"... (I Live in a Swansea Area) If they manage to get promotion before us, I can see a downfall in ticket sales ect. Already looks like people are catching on as we haven't sold out for tomorrow. WE MUST DO THIS as I can't afford to move and buy a new house. :shock:

"nuffin wud plz me mre than to c swans win tonight cardiff win tomoz and us swans kickin u bluebirds muther fuckers out of wembley and ewatch u cry agen like u cunts did last yr"

ever since cardiff city supporters keep on bwt another win we gna b in premiership next year and then they realise the same shit happens yr in yr out face it bluebirds ur never gna get there u all shit out unlike us swans we will b up there and wen they do im buyin a season ticket :) bluebird wanker

cum on reading woo hoo tra u bluebird muva fuckers better luck next yr

im nt jumping on no wakkon i ahte cardiff always have always will im jack thru n thru

all the above on my wall..i feel sick tbh :lol:

Mon May 16, 2011 7:57 pm

wilkins1927 wrote:
AfanBluebird wrote:Just went onto my Facebook, and almost every single post is "YES!! Premier League Football In Swansea!!"... (I Live in a Swansea Area) If they manage to get promotion before us, I can see a downfall in ticket sales ect. Already looks like people are catching on as we haven't sold out for tomorrow. WE MUST DO THIS as I can't afford to move and buy a new house. :shock:

"nuffin wud plz me mre than to c swans win tonight cardiff win tomoz and us swans kickin u bluebirds muther fuckers out of wembley and ewatch u cry agen like u cunts did last yr"

ever since cardiff city supporters keep on bwt another win we gna b in premiership next year and then they realise the same shit happens yr in yr out face it bluebirds ur never gna get there u all shit out unlike us swans we will b up there and wen they do im buyin a season ticket :) bluebird wanker

im nt jumping on no wakkon i ahte cardiff always have always will im jack thru n thru

sorry got the wrong end of the stick then!! :D
Last edited by brewer918 on Mon May 16, 2011 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 16, 2011 7:57 pm

Could the moderators please remove the above post.

by Wilkins 1927
Last edited by canton blue on Mon May 16, 2011 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 16, 2011 7:58 pm

wilkins1927 wrote:

unfriend the fuckers

Mon May 16, 2011 7:59 pm

no, we wouldnt lose fans if swans get promoted. just they would gain prem plastic fans.

Mon May 16, 2011 8:01 pm

murphy wrote:
wilkins1927 wrote:

unfriend the fuckers

im thinking about it mate! :lol: what makes matters worse is hes a 'yanited' fan.. :roll: :lol:

Mon May 16, 2011 8:04 pm

wilkins1927 wrote:im thinking about it mate! :lol: what makes matters worse is hes a 'yanited' fan.. :roll: :lol:

Quite simply, if he lives in Wales and claims to "support" Yoonighted then there's no point even taking him vaguely seriously because he's not a football fan.

You can tell him that from me and remind him he's pathetic if he gets a season ticket solely on the back of the inbreds being in the Premier League. Where was he when they were shit?

Not a football supporter, quite simple :roll:

Mon May 16, 2011 8:09 pm

Just hitch up your Caravan and tow it to Cardiff :lol: :lol: :lol: sorry

Mon May 16, 2011 8:48 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Just hitch up your Caravan and tow it to Cardiff :lol: :lol: :lol: sorry

Will do Chief! :lol:

Mon May 16, 2011 8:49 pm

I thought you live in cymmer. Not swansea area surely. And Port Talbot is Blue they will never have more than us, our following is too strong.
I was 9 when the jacks got promoted to the old division 1 and even then painful as it was as a kid I don't think they even got to 50:50. A few lads in school started going to watch them with their dads but ended up following the CIty in their teens.
Its annoying for while as fathers take their kids to go and watch swansea as its close but they don't really support them.
Rugby types all of them.

Mon May 16, 2011 9:15 pm

MikePT wrote:

I thought you live in cymmer. Not swansea area surely. And Port Talbot is Blue they will never have more than us, our following is too strong.
I was 9 when the jacks got promoted to the old division 1 and even then painful as it was as a kid I don't think they even got to 50:50. A few lads in school started going to watch them with their dads but ended up following the CIty in their teens.
Its annoying for while as fathers take their kids to go and watch swansea as its close but they don't really support them.
Rugby types all of them.

Alot of Youngsters are following the Jacks up with us these days due to the "Summer School" schemes the hold in the Sports Center. We never get CCFC doing anything with the kids up here.

Mon May 16, 2011 9:28 pm

We can't get many more fans in our Stadium Chief :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 17, 2011 3:28 pm

AfanBluebird wrote:
MikePT wrote:

Rugby types all of them.

Alot of Youngsters are following the Jacks up with us these days due to the "Summer School" schemes the hold in the Sports Center. We never get CCFC doing anything with the kids up here.

I can believe that - the club were down here all the time in years gone but no more

Tue May 17, 2011 3:50 pm

I posted the same on my FB last nite mate,all the jacks comin out of the woodwork now..be goin straight bk into it if they lose at wembley