Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BYWATER WORRIES ME

Mon May 16, 2011 9:40 pm

I dont enjoy play-offs at the best of times. and when you have a derby reserve keeper who has already made a howler in the first leg ''it makes no difference if it was off the line'' had that went in Cardiff Fans would of been relentless.

he makes me nervous has an awkward AND ugly at times, uncertain distributional style (IS THAT A WORD) ? if not I just made it.. :lol:

Nothing against the lad he's a characther has made one or 2 saves and a few catches :ayatollah: , but theres not a keeper in the football league who can't make a good save.
no negativity, i'm not saying he's shit

i'm just saying I feel really uneasy when the balls in our half and it takes alot of enjoyment out of games we are winning :twisted:
but... good luck if your reading this, hope you keep a clean sheet
:lol:

Re: BYWATER WORRIES ME

Mon May 16, 2011 9:51 pm

Yer he makes my heart go Boom boom boom too. I hope Tom maybe ok .

Mon May 16, 2011 10:26 pm

only one solution for it if Tom Heaton is still injured lets break the rules and play Martyn Margetson :ayatollah: :lol:

Mon May 16, 2011 11:25 pm

WHAT HAPPENED TO MARSHALL...I thought he only had a bruised thumb, or a sore bum :?

or something like that

Mon May 16, 2011 11:40 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:WHAT HAPPENED TO MARSHALL...I thought he only had a bruised thumb, or a sore bum :?

or something like that

nah, he had a parcel yesterday.

Mon May 16, 2011 11:50 pm

Bywater worries me to...But i was told he has a good record in play-offs with both Derby and WHU :?:

As for Marshall he was with the other keepers in trainning last week :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 7:31 pm

this is why!! i knew i f*cking knew it!!

I wouldn't have him on a free useless c**t...

how is he playing championship football he's a has been and even back then he was average.
:twisted:

I hear wrexham need a keeper. he will be in his eliment in the blue square!!!

Wed May 18, 2011 7:46 pm

Please, Please don't send him back to Derby we are just getting over him!

Wed May 18, 2011 7:49 pm

Bluerammie wrote:Please, Please don't send him back to Derby we are just getting over him!

Sorry mate ,he's in the boot of my Beemer. Won't be long :lol:

Wed May 18, 2011 7:59 pm

Xcasual wrote:
Bluerammie wrote:Please, Please don't send him back to Derby we are just getting over him!

Sorry mate ,he's in the boot of my Beemer. Won't be long :lol:

Just keep going past Derby on the A52 then and drop it off at Florists ground :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 8:42 pm

In 38 years of watching the city he has to be one of the worse excuses i,ve seen for a goalkeeper!!!!!