Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kicked off @ West Hams end of season party.

Mon May 16, 2011 9:40 pm

According to Sky Sports News, it all kicked off because a player refused to sign an autograph as he was too tired - doing what for fecks sake, they didn't do too much on the pitch.

Players are (not all admittedly) arseholes...or was it Daya gettong turned down by one of his 'mates'.

Re: Kicked off @ West Hams end of season party.

Mon May 16, 2011 9:47 pm

Demba Ba ;)

Mon May 16, 2011 9:54 pm

He's the only player that's been doing anything down there recently... and Scott Parker I suppose!

Tue May 17, 2011 12:11 am

my brother in law was there and said it all kicked off. he wasnt happy when i said the 2012 season in the championship hasnt started yet.

Tue May 17, 2011 12:25 am

Not that it has any relevance, but I've seen a few jokes flying around about Upson lately..... Rumors are he's gay?

Anyway, I firmly believe that if WHU had a fully fit Hitzelberger for the whole season, they would have stayed up.

If we go up, wouldn't mind putting in a cheeky bid for him and O'Neil ;)

Tue May 17, 2011 12:27 am

PhatFrog wrote:Not that it has any relevance, but I've seen a few jokes flying around about Upson lately..... Rumors are he's gay?

Anyway, I firmly believe that if WHU had a fully fit Hitzelberger for the whole season, they would have stayed up.

yes Upson is a fag. Him and O'shea were caught at it.

Tue May 17, 2011 12:31 am

jamesbarnett91 wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:Not that it has any relevance, but I've seen a few jokes flying around about Upson lately..... Rumors are he's gay?

yes Upson is a fag. Him and O'shea were caught at it.

Well I'll over look your offensive comment there, but do you mean John O'Shea?