Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

from ccmb (read)

Mon May 16, 2011 10:31 pm

Unbelievable some of the stuff I'm reading on here tonight.

Remember 2003 when we, on the back of a depressing end to the season, got past (with hard work but no real discomfort) 2 teams of equal ability to us?!

We line up against Reading at home with a clean sheet behind us, secured after making Reading look average - DESPITE 3 or 4 key players not showing up. The Jakcs have got lucky against an average Forest side, and we're scared?!

With a bit of hope, a bit of desire filtering from the stands, Reading are hardly insurmountable - and let's not forget that whilst they've done us once, if we get there we can take heart that our last encounter was a 1-0 drubbing to us.

It's all to play for with no little reason to be optimistic. Let's put Jones and his downbeat take to one side and look at things in a neutral light - we've the best set of attackers, determined defenders and the best fans in the league.

Come on chaps, nothing to be scared of out there - the jerks were hardly sensational - let's back City tomorrow and keep our chins up til the game is over!

so lets get behind the f*cking team, managment and every other fucker :ayatollah:

Re: from ccmb (read)

Mon May 16, 2011 10:33 pm

To be honest the Jacks were lucky tonight.

Re: from ccmb (read)

Mon May 16, 2011 10:37 pm

I know you're right.

You know you're right.

Most of the 23,000 there tomorrow will be feeling the same way.

I just hope the depressingly negative minority on here will not be silly enough to let their pointless negativity pervade the atmosphere tomorrow night.

I think I'd rather they didn't go as an empty seat would be more optimistic than some of the posters on here tonight ;)