Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

And that is how you do that

Mon May 16, 2011 11:09 pm

Enjoy your torture tomorrow :mrgreen:

Re: And that is how you do that

Mon May 16, 2011 11:11 pm

Congratulations... A master clas really jack, well done.

Mon May 16, 2011 11:11 pm

See you at Wembley... next year as Reading, being the irritating cunts that they are beat both of us to screw their way to the Premiership.

Mon May 16, 2011 11:15 pm

They've just won their game to get to Wembley and they come rushing onto a Cardiff City messageboard. I pity the c*nts :oops:

Mon May 16, 2011 11:16 pm

and well done earnie :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 16, 2011 11:17 pm

NEATHBLUES wrote:They've just won their game to get to Wembley and they come rushing onto a Cardiff City messageboard. I pity the c*nts :oops:

Especially as we've been to Wembley more times than they've shagged their sisters. Yet they're on here telling us "how its done" :lol:

Mon May 16, 2011 11:36 pm

NEATHBLUES wrote:They've just won their game to get to Wembley and they come rushing onto a Cardiff City messageboard. I pity the c*nts :oops:

Yeah, I rushed on 3 hours later :lol:

Tue May 17, 2011 7:38 am

NJ73 wrote:

Yeah, I rushed on 3 hours later :lol:

You shouldn't have left the ground for two hours after the final whistle you inbred c**t.

Bet you could wait to get back to your cardboard box for a celebratory tit wank from you sister/mother/aunt could you?

First time for everything though fella.

Including getting to new Wembley. But if anyone called Tank offers you a lift, I'd advise you not to take it or you'd be better off staying in your box for the day.

Tue May 17, 2011 7:47 am

NJ73 wrote:Enjoy your torture tomorrow :mrgreen:

Yes well done, you did it and did it well, we will see you in the final I hope ,enjoy your win, and well done again!

Tue May 17, 2011 7:53 am

welshcitydragon wrote:
NJ73 wrote:Enjoy your torture tomorrow :mrgreen:

Yes well done, you did it and did it well, we will see you in the final I hope ,enjoy your win, and well done again!

How embarrassing :oops:

Tue May 17, 2011 7:57 am

think you just edged it on your first half performance
but if the ref had chosen not to ignorethe blatant 2 penalties first half then i think forest would of won.

by the way, tell Brendan, he is certainly no JOSE....