Tue May 17, 2011 6:04 am

PtB wrote:Is a prick.

And so is Brenda Rogers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Billy Davies

Tue May 17, 2011 12:00 pm

Bluebina wrote:
PtB wrote:Is a prick.

And so is Brenda Rogers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Found Brendan Rodgers to be perfectly reasonable and a decent bloke. Billy Davies is a bit of an odious cock but compared to our very own Dave he too comes across as perfectly reasonable.

Tue May 17, 2011 12:02 pm

Midfield general wrote:To be honest I'd like him to be our manager. He really respects the supporters

Who? Rodgers or Davies?

I wouldn't want Davies to be honest, a bit tactically inept and wastes lots of £££.

Tue May 17, 2011 12:21 pm

Midfield general wrote:To be honest I'd like him to be our manager. He really respects the supporters

He failed again. Why would u want him here again?

Tue May 17, 2011 12:24 pm

So as long as he's respectful to the fans he's OK to be our manager :roll: he's now lost 3 out of 4 play-offs he's been in and people think that DJ is a bottler :roll: :lol:

Davies is horrible and a very ordinary manager. Forest would have been in front after the first leg if he had been quicker to change tactics against 10 men.

Tue May 17, 2011 12:29 pm

With the side Forest have he's doing well to get them into the playoffs. He's received no financial backing from the board and his squad is similar to ours 3-4 years ago in size. He's doing very well and it was only luck that stopped them from making the final this year.

Tue May 17, 2011 12:38 pm

I thought Billy Davies , was pretty cool ,with all the swans fans running around on the pitch he went right pass them all to go over to his fans and wave to them. I couldnt see Dave Jones doing that even with a police escourt. I think that showed respect ,and in my book respect shown ,should also be given.

Tue May 17, 2011 12:39 pm

Found Brendan Rodgers to be perfectly reasonable and a decent bloke.

I wouldnt class his disgraceful "easy" chants at the end of the game reasonable or decent.

With the side Forest have he's doing well to get them into the playoffs. He's received no financial backing from the board and his squad is similar to ours 3-4 years ago in size. He's doing very well and it was only luck that stopped them from making the final this year.

We have only spent 100k this year yet we should be top 2?
I think he has done a very average job, he has plenty of attacking options and doesnt know how to use them. Earnie should have been on way earlier last night. And for the first leg, well if people think DJ is tactically naive then Billy took that badge for that game.

Tue May 17, 2011 12:46 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Found Brendan Rodgers to be perfectly reasonable and a decent bloke.

I wouldnt class his disgraceful "easy" chants at the end of the game reasonable or decent.

We have only spent 100k this year yet we should be top 2?
I think he has done a very average job, he has plenty of attacking options and doesnt know how to use them. Earnie should have been on way earlier last night. And for the first leg, well if people think DJ is tactically naive then Billy took that badge for that game.

Earnshaw is the only striker Forest have who is better than mid-table quality in my opinion. The likes of Blackstock, Tudgay and McGoldrick are playing way above their station. Earnshaw only came on when he did because he struggles against big centre backs like Williams and Monk (I still remember when Darren Moore was guilty of ass rape at the Hawthorns on Earnie a few seasons back) so most managers with any sense wouldn't have had him starting or coming on earlier. He only scored when he did because the defence was tired.

Yeah, we've only spent £100k but look at the quality we have on loan and left from last season.

Tue May 17, 2011 12:54 pm

I do disagree about some of those strikers but then again its Davies who has brought them in or chosen to keep them.