Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WORRIED

Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:26 pm

Peter has still not answered in this statement wether the tax is going to paid or not???
Aswell as this, Peter has lied, saying he will parade new players end of january and now this is not going to happen. He has to come out and apologise personally to the city fans? if the bloke has any dignity then he has to come out and say he was wrong. You should never make promises you cant keep. To be fair, we have come along way with ridsdale and to be honest i have got every faith that he will get us out of the shite.hes fighting for his reputation here aswell as our club. if this happens again to him then he will no doubt be the most hated man in football.

I just hope and pray that something is around the corner for us. do i think that this team can go on and get promoted? YES
Do i believe in Dave Jones....@>? YES
What do i think we should all do now? SUPPORT DAVE JONES AND THE LADS ALL THE WAY.
Dave Jones and the team could well be the saviours for this club.if we go up via the play offs which i think we got every chance of doing. this club will earn millions.

Keep the Faith..i hope for all our sakes this mess is sorted because now is our best chance ever of going to the premier league!