Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Welsh teams in the prem.

Tue May 17, 2011 7:28 am

They've started already!!
Listening to "Talksport" and the calls have started coming in about the injustice of allowing Welsh sides
in the premier and not allowing the Celts and Gers.
This is just the start .

Re: Welsh teams in the prem.

Tue May 17, 2011 7:29 am

Point the first:

f**k it, let's invite Barca and Bayern Munich and AC Milan as well.

Point the second: Why are you wasting your time and brain cells listening to TalkBollocks?

Tue May 17, 2011 7:47 am

DaveSheffield wrote:Point the first:

f**k it, let's invite Barca and Bayern Munich and AC Milan as well.

Point the second: Why are you wasting your time and brain cells listening to TalkBollocks?

Yeah, you're right Sheff.I must be losing the plot.

Tue May 17, 2011 8:03 am

clambake wrote:They've started already!!
Listening to "Talksport" and the calls have started coming in about the injustice of allowing Welsh sides
in the premier and not allowing the Celts and Gers.
This is just the start .

Celtic and Ranger are not part of the FA, Cardiff and Swansea ARE, pathetic english :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 8:10 am

It wouldn't at all surprise me, one bit if most of the decisions go against us tonight.
Why ? 2 Welsh teams in the final ? Not what some people want to see.

Tue May 17, 2011 8:16 am

welshcitydragon wrote:It wouldn't at all surprise me, one bit if most of the decisions go against us tonight.

A conspiracy theory but to be honest, Swansea gifted them the chance to get Forest back in with that blatant handball but the ref bottled it. So I'd be surprised if there is bias against us tonight. If they didn't want an all Welsh final, that handball was a golden ticket and they didn't take it.

Tue May 17, 2011 8:23 am

Zabier wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:It wouldn't at all surprise me, one bit if most of the decisions go against us tonight.

A conspiracy theory but to be honest, Swansea gifted them the chance to get Forest back in with that blatant handball but the ref bottled it. So I'd be surprised if there is bias against us tonight. If they didn't want an all Welsh final, that handball was a golden ticket and they didn't take it.

I hope your right, and no not a conspirancy theory ,lets just say ,the Ref may not see things that every other fans or Tv view sees. ;)

Tue May 17, 2011 9:40 am

think the fa want the jacks to go up but dont want an all welsh final
jacks go up then they wont bother pursuing the fa for millions over qpr balls up

thats the way i see it