Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Feeling The Pressure Yet??

Tue May 17, 2011 9:00 am

What an amazing night for Welsh football imagine what we could have done if we had 10 players instead of 11.....
I feel sorry for the Rose & Crown (AKA Whaaaales) player reject Robbie shinnie teeth massive heeeead Earnshaw after a scoring a cracking goal.........oh well nevermind :roll:

So it's up to our capital now not to do a "Cardiff" do you think you can do it?

I would love to see an all Welsh final just to shut up the English but on the other hand if I've go to tow my caravan all the way to Weeembeerly and spend my hard earned giro then I would like to play a bigger team so Reading it is for me....sorry lads.

Re: Feeling The Pressure Yet??

Tue May 17, 2011 9:09 am

All Welsh final and the Jacks will be shitting themselves all the way along the M4 doing their stupid swim away impressions :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 17, 2011 9:12 am

Morriston Monkey wrote:What an amazing night for Welsh football imagine what we could have done if we had 10 players instead of 11.....
I feel sorry for the Rose & Crown (AKA Whaaaales) player reject Robbie shinnie teeth massive heeeead Earnshaw after a scoring a cracking goal.........oh well nevermind :roll:

have you seen how ugly dyer is he;s like a fucked up fruit bat?? williams looks like a poppy burner and tate is back to front and old brendan looks like a bullhead

Tue May 17, 2011 9:13 am

Vintage 63 wrote:All Welsh final and the Jacks will be shitting themselves all the way along the M4 doing their stupid swim away impressions :lol: :lol: :lol:

Will you be wearing your McKenzie t-shirt and embarrassing the whole of Cardiff and Wales if you did? ....

shocking dress sense for a fella of your age :oops: :oops: :oops:

Tue May 17, 2011 9:14 am

jinks-rct wrote:
Morriston Monkey wrote:What an amazing night for Welsh football imagine what we could have done if we had 10 players instead of 11.....

have you seen how ugly dyer is he;s like a fucked up fruit bat?? williams looks like a poppy burner and tate is back to front and old brendan looks like a bullhead

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 17, 2011 9:19 am

Morriston Monkey wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:All Welsh final and the Jacks will be shitting themselves all the way along the M4 doing their stupid swim away impressions :lol: :lol: :lol:

Will you be wearing your McKenzie t-shirt and embarrassing the whole of Cardiff and Wales if you did? ....

hey no need of that whats the world coming to if a 67 year old man cant wear what he likes :lol:

anyway jack you will be wearing british knights shell suit to wembley :lol:

Tue May 17, 2011 9:20 am

Morriston Monkey wrote:

age is just a number and T shirt brands are just that if you have shops in Swansea you'll see ................ I wont be wearing my dole uniform of white tracksuit mate unlike you and the rest of the gypos from Giro City , assuming that you will be at Wembley coz I doubt you will even qualify for a ticket :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 17, 2011 9:21 am

jinks-rct wrote:
Morriston Monkey wrote:

hey no need of that whats the world coming to if a 67 year old man cant wear what he likes :lol:

anyway jack you will be wearing british knights shell suit to wembley :lol:

Jinks Im 66 actually .............. you cheeky fecker :lol:

Tue May 17, 2011 9:26 am

[/quote]

anyway jack you will be wearing british knights shell suit to wembley :lol:[/quote]

Jinks Im 66 actually .............. you cheeky fecker :lol:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 17, 2011 9:28 am

jinks-rct wrote:

anyway jack you will be wearing british knights shell suit to wembley :lol:[/quote]

Jinks Im 66 actually .............. you cheeky fecker :lol:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

besides us Aberdare boys should stick togethor mun .............. a bit like the Jacks and their brothers and sisters who literally are stuck togethor , most nights :lol: :lol: :lol: