Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

All the best

Tue May 17, 2011 9:18 am

I'm not here to gloat we've done our bit to get to wembley but it's still there for the taking, so i aint getting carried away.
I've had a little wind up on here so on a serious note, my heads banging.
It was a nervy day yesterday to say the least, great atmosphere took our chances and got the win,tense finish that fuckin ernie the scroat :evil: still we won.
so it's your turn today stomachs like washing machines on a full spin no doubt.
Have a good one today/night hope you turn out, i promise not to come on here and :lol: if you lose.

If you miss me launch a comeback colours thread and maybe 1 day.
so hopefully see you in wembley you orrible caants.

Re: All the best

Tue May 17, 2011 9:24 am

i'll be honest i hate the play offs and i bet we will make it hard for ourselves we cant to naff all easy :(
after years of watching shit like bury,rochdale etc whatever league cardiff are in next season i'll be happy :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 3:36 pm

jinks-rct wrote:i'll be honest i hate the play offs and i bet we will make it hard for ourselves we cant to naff all easy :(
after years of watching shit like bury,rochdale etc whatever league cardiff are in next season i'll be happy :ayatollah:

Me too.....though a season in the Prem wouldn't go amiss

Tue May 17, 2011 3:44 pm

colours wrote:I'm not here to gloat we've done our bit to get to wembley but it's still there for the taking, so i aint getting carried away.
I've had a little wind up on here so on a serious note, my heads banging.
It was a nervy day yesterday to say the least, great atmosphere took our chances and got the win,tense finish that fuckin ernie the scroat :evil: still we won.
so it's your turn today stomachs like washing machines on a full spin no doubt.
Have a good one today/night hope you turn out, i promise not to come on here and :lol: if you lose.

If you miss me launch a comeback colours thread and maybe 1 day.
so hopefully see you in wembley you orrible caants.

I'll be nice to you today - instead of saying "f**k OFF GAY BOY" Im saying.....

Bugger off you toss-pot! :ayatollah: