Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Question about tickets tonight... anyone???

Tue May 17, 2011 9:34 am

I am a season ticket holder and bought my tickets oonline from the city website on saturday morning... i used my fan number and got my seat and also the seat next to me which my friend uses for his season ticket, however i did not need to put his fan number in.

so this makes me think, that our season ticket cards wont be updated and that i would have to collect paper tickets on collection before the game?? is this right?

btw cant wait for tonight, read the forums every day and dont post often due to the negativity :D i think tonight is bothroyds night :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Question about tickets tonight... anyone???

Tue May 17, 2011 9:38 am

Have you bought tickets for him in that seat before ?

Tue May 17, 2011 9:42 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Have you bought tickets for him in that seat before ?

no, were both the season sticket holders for that seat so we have never had to. for cup games i think we explored other areas of the ground

Tue May 17, 2011 9:43 am

jezzy666 wrote:I am a season ticket holder and bought my tickets oonline from the city website on saturday morning... i used my fan number and got my seat and also the seat next to me which my friend uses for his season ticket, however i did not need to put his fan number in.

so this makes me think, that our season ticket cards wont be updated and that i would have to collect paper tickets on collection before the game?? is this right?

btw cant wait for tonight, read the forums every day and dont post often due to the negativity :D i think tonight is bothroyds night :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Not sure about your ticketing problem, but if you post more, it will help counterbalance the negativity. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Just a thought. ;)

Tue May 17, 2011 9:46 am

Check the account history for both you and your mate on the Ticket website is best , my mate done mine for me last week and mine shows up on my acct even tho I didnt actually buy it . If in doubt fone em up .

Tue May 17, 2011 10:04 am

Midfield general wrote:I brought my ticket on-line on friday but haven't received it in the post yet. However its says on the e-mail that they will send out all tickets booked after 72 hours before the game. Yet I still haven't received it..?

People go on about the amount of tickets being sold but the ticket office dont help themselves at times.

have you got a stadium card :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 10:15 am

Midfield general wrote:no

Just thought they might of put it on that, have you phoned them :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 10:38 am

Uncle Fester wrote:
jezzy666 wrote:I am a season ticket holder and bought my tickets oonline from the city website on saturday morning... i used my fan number and got my seat and also the seat next to me which my friend uses for his season ticket, however i did not need to put his fan number in.

Not sure about your ticketing problem, but if you post more, it will help counterbalance the negativity. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Just a thought. ;)

haha very good point :)

Tue May 17, 2011 10:40 am

annnddd...

so muy options are??

* my card could have the tickets on (surely not both on my card and they wont know about the other card)
* the tickets should be in the post
* or i have to collect them on the day

hmmm?>

Tue May 17, 2011 11:53 am

just a bit of advice, for anyone whos not a S/T holder. to save you any hassle in future, purchase a stadium card, i think they are £3, any game you purchase is then automatical put onto that card for entry, no post to worry about. :ayatollah: