Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FFS WE ARE CARDIFF CITY F.C.

Tue May 17, 2011 9:48 am

Im very new to this message board and dont post on here much,but now im so pissed off with all this doomand gloom shit.That i have to say this, I have surported CARDIFF CITY FC for over 38years and to all you very new bluebirds,i have witness some very low times and some highs. But the one thing that always kept me beleiving that things would always get better was the the fans,not the owners,manager,players but us band of never say die CARDIFF FANS. Tonight we could be on the way to wembley to play the jacks in the biggest game of our history, Im out of work at the moment so carnt make tonight and when i say imgutted it an under statement. Some will say thats a blessing ,as we are not going to win its swansea year or reading will nick it,the players dont give a shit its going to rain theys snow on the line,mystic meg said that a team in hoops will win it and so on,bitch told me i was going to win the lotto still waiting on that one. What im trying to say is stay positive and lets see where this GREAT FOOTBALL CLUB OF THE FANS TAKES US. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: