Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Are the tickets selling

Tue May 17, 2011 9:51 am

We need our ground full :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Are the tickets selling

Tue May 17, 2011 9:55 am

I reckon any they don't think they will sell they go around the schools this afternoon and hand them out. Just this once. Randomly as well so no-one knows about it.

Tue May 17, 2011 10:01 am

Zabier wrote:I reckon any they don't think they will sell they go around the schools this afternoon and hand them out. Just this once. Randomly as well so no-one knows about it.

As lond as there is no empty seats :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 10:14 am

Midfield general wrote:and the ones that are sold are not being sent out. Ive received the post today now and STILL nothing yet I brought my ticket on friday!!! :evil:

Thank f**k I got mine added to the card!

Tue May 17, 2011 10:17 am

Zabier wrote:
Midfield general wrote:and the ones that are sold are not being sent out. Ive received the post today now and STILL nothing yet I brought my ticket on friday!!! :evil:

Thank f**k I got mine added to the card!

Same here, just checked my eticket account and my boys :D :D :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 10:17 am

You think you have! You won't know for sure until you get to the gate!

Tue May 17, 2011 10:23 am

Jobby01 wrote:You think you have! You won't know for sure until you get to the gate!

I had it happen in the league cup game, card wouldn't work think we will go down earlier :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 10:38 am

Jobby01 wrote:You think you have! You won't know for sure until you get to the gate!

Thanks for that seed of doubt. Now I'm really nervous!!!

Tue May 17, 2011 10:50 am

Sorry - I need to share my worry. I've printed the email confirming I've bought them in case they don't work at the gate!!

Tue May 17, 2011 11:14 am

The games been taken off E Ticketing now. Suggests its near to a sell out?

Tue May 17, 2011 11:45 am

E ticketing is going nutts just refreshing alll the time like a guy with a twitch :lol:

whoop im in yep no longer on sale

Tue May 17, 2011 12:14 pm

They get taken off at a certain time before kick off on all games.

Also if your not a season ticket holder and ordered online or on the phone either Fri/Sat then they will be avail to pick up from the collections booths outside the ground

Tue May 17, 2011 12:17 pm

My mate just been to ground to pick up ticket, there're hundreds waiting to be picked up.

Tue May 17, 2011 12:19 pm

Midfield general wrote:
Goodshoes wrote:Also if your not a season ticket holder and ordered online or on the phone either Fri/Sat then they will be avail to pick up from the collections booths outside the ground

I wish they stated that in the confirmation e-mail which we had :evil:

I'm not sure if my post is accurate but they wouldn't normally send tickets out after a Wednesday for the following week due to post days?