Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ALAN TATE TWITTER - Laughable.

Tue May 17, 2011 9:51 am

Th c*nt seems like a chavvy 15 year old retarded kid who thinks hes solid :shock: :lol: , look at the way he talks and acts :lol: . Wish the absolute worst to the wank*r, :evil: . Here's a few choice examples:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"Congrats to Norwich, nice to see Cardiff bottle it again, hopefully we'll get them in the playoffs !! "

"Great result today, no fans more passionate than Jack Army !! Now lets burn the Forest down haha !!"

"Oh yeah, also we finished above cardiff haha !!"

"Millwall tomorrow, tough game, Swans need to fly over the den and crap on the lions haha !!"

"Best night of my life last night !! Almost there !! We're jack bastards and proud haha !!"

"@evertonchris Everton fan? Afraid to play us if we go up? Haha !!"

"I don't think some people realise how big an achievement getting into the playoffs is, put your nose up at us and we'll uppercut it haha !!"

Hope someone smashes him at Wembley be it us or Reading. :old:

Re: ALAN TATE TWITTER - Laughable.

Tue May 17, 2011 9:54 am

HE IS A FIRST CLASS PRICK :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 9:55 am

Yeah, he does come across as a bad boy who is all chat and no trousers. I always find it amusing how sh*t scared he looks when a player smashes him.

Tue May 17, 2011 10:02 am

is that really him?

Tue May 17, 2011 10:15 am

Fake account

Tue May 17, 2011 10:20 am

No, this is his real account there is 2.

a fake one called @alantate

the real one is @alantate5

where these where from.

Check them out yourself.

Tue May 17, 2011 10:29 am

Tate isn't on Twitter. The only genuine accounts from first teamers are Ashley Williams, Nathan Dyer and Scott Sinclair.

Tue May 17, 2011 10:36 am

CardiffMark wrote:No, this is his real account there is 2.

a fake one called @alantate

the real one is @alantate5

where these where from.

Check them out yourself.

Rather punch myself in the face !!

Tue May 17, 2011 10:41 am

CardiffMark wrote:Th c*nt seems like a chavvy 15 year old retarded kid who thinks hes solid :shock: :lol: , look at the way he talks and acts :lol: . Wish the absolute worst to the wank*r, :evil: . Here's a few choice examples:

"Congrats to Norwich, nice to see Cardiff bottle it again, hopefully we'll get them in the playoffs !! "

"Great result today, no fans more passionate than Jack Army !! Now lets burn the Forest down haha !!"

"Millwall tomorrow, tough game, Swans need to fly over the den and crap on the lions haha !!"

"Best night of my life last night !! Almost there !! We're jack bastards and proud haha !!"

"I don't think some people realise how big an achievement getting into the playoffs is, put your nose up at us and we'll uppercut it haha !!"

its a fake account

Tue May 17, 2011 10:50 am

They are both fake accounts, I think its fairly obvious that the @alantate account was made by a Cardiff fan :lol:

Tue May 17, 2011 11:44 am

someone post where he lives so we can uppercut him wjhen hes getting his milk off the doorstep in the morning :lol:

Tue May 17, 2011 11:47 am

he's all mouth, love to chin the fucker.
he'll get done one day i bet.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR :lol: :lol:

Tue May 17, 2011 11:50 am

Tate on twitter is a fake account!

Tue May 17, 2011 11:54 am

lewis91 wrote:he's all mouth, love to chin the fucker.

Irony.

Tue May 17, 2011 11:56 am

Some footballers are thick are shit on there. I assumed both Jay Bothroyd's and Nathan Dyer's accounts were fake due to the hideous spelling. Turns out they're both the real deal. :lol:

Tue May 17, 2011 12:11 pm

Roath_Bluebird wrote:
lewis91 wrote:he's all mouth, love to chin the fucker.

Irony.

:D :D

Tue May 17, 2011 1:49 pm

Roath_Bluebird wrote:Some footballers are thick are shit on there. I assumed both Jay Bothroyd's and Nathan Dyer's accounts were fake due to the hideous spelling. Turns out they're both the real deal. :lol:

racist.

Just because they're black you deem them uneducated. Thats harsh.

Tue May 17, 2011 1:56 pm

CardiffMark wrote:Th c*nt seems like a chavvy 15 year old retarded kid who thinks hes solid :shock: :lol: , look at the way he talks and acts :lol: . Wish the absolute worst to the wank*r, :evil: . Here's a few choice examples:

SO Tate really put one up your ass ? :lol: :lol: Guess he got one over on you, and can wined you up like a clock :lol:

With all them things he said, if it was jay or chops , you would be shouting :lol: :lol: look what Jay wrote :lol: Top guy !
But cos Tate got there 1st he really piss you off , :lol: :lol: :lol: Do you like fishing ? :lol: :lol: he got you hook & line :lol:

Tue May 17, 2011 2:08 pm

It's not Tate, it's some sad b*stard pretending to be Alan Tate. This has been confirmed on more than 1 occasion.

Tue May 17, 2011 2:11 pm

SCFC10 wrote:It's not Tate, it's some sad b*stard pretending to be Alan Tate. This has been confirmed on more than 1 occasion.

By Alan Tate.
On twitter.

:roll:

Tue May 17, 2011 2:39 pm

SCFC10 wrote:It's not Tate, it's some sad b*stard pretending to be Alan Tate. This has been confirmed on more than 1 occasion.

If thats true make it even more of prat of people who take notice of it then :lol: :lol: