Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: No-one is answering the phones in the ticket office!!!!

Tue May 17, 2011 10:31 am

Mate,in the end I had to go & get my ticket from the office & while I was there the booth that's for phone ins only was ringing & ringing the girl who's job it is to answer was flat out yakking away. It did make me lol at the time !

Tue May 17, 2011 10:36 am

it is quite last minute tho :p

Tue May 17, 2011 10:36 am

jezzy666 wrote:it is quite last minute tho :p

To be fair to MG he did order his tickets last week.

Tue May 17, 2011 10:49 am

i did saturday and i still know no better

MG could you let me know the outcome when u finally get through...i cant call them in work

however i can mess on forums all day, fun world :)

Tue May 17, 2011 11:29 am

I just rang now to get a ticket for my wife - she'd said last week that she'd rather leave genuine fans go, when I mentioned getting a ticket for her then, as whilst she supports us, she rarely comes to games - when I said we hadn't sold out, she said she would then come to the game as she was appalled that we may be left with empty seats - on the basis of the number of tickets left available, I told her, she's more of a fan than a lot of our genuine fans.

Anyway - it took me 2 attempts to get through, as initially I thought I must have rung the wrong number given the fact it didn't take me to a queue - but I only had to wait about 2-3 minutes and got a ticket quite close to my normal seat for her - obviously season ticket holders not taken their allocation.

If you are interested in getting one for a friend, its worth still trying to get a seat still - just persevere.