Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Swansea City Fans

Tue May 17, 2011 1:40 pm

Face it, even if you go up this year and we dont we're still the bigger club. It would be like Millwall getting promoted and Birmingham City coming down. Its so blatantly obvious that you'll always be a smaller club than us, you must cry yourself to sleep every night to deal with it.

If you go up, it'll be for one season max and lets face it, as soon as you come back down the majority of your team will be on its way out of the door.

So get real, you might be on MOTD and playing top teams most weeks but the fact is, you'll never be us.

We beat Arsenal in the FA Cup, we beat Real Madrid, we beat filthy Leeds United in the cup when they were top, we've played Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea in recent years in the cup so basically everyone you're going to play, we've been there and done it, its just now more than likely going to be your turn and its about time you did something. I mean come on, you were founded just under 100 years ago and this will be your first major achievement. So I thought I'd leave you with a little momento before you leave this page.

http://www.cardiffcity.com/honours.htm

We've set the pedestal for Welsh Football whereas for years and years you've been massively underachieving, like I said, its about time you did your bit for the country.

Re: FAO Swansea City Fans

Tue May 17, 2011 2:20 pm

jamesbarnett91 wrote:So I thought I'd leave you with a little momento before you leave this page.

We've set the pedestal for Welsh Football whereas for years and years you've been massively underachieving, like I said, its about time you did your bit for the country.

A "momento?" :lol: Thick c*nt.

You don't "set" a pedestal either. :roll:

When was the last time you were in the top tier - and I don't mean the North Stand Upper ( I Believe I Can Fly :lol: ) at Millwall?

Getting your excuses in early. Love it!

THE JACKS ARE GOING UP, AND WHAT'S MORE, YOU KNOW IT... :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 2:24 pm

Spank My Monkey wrote:
jamesbarnett91 wrote:So I thought I'd leave you with a little momento before you leave this page.

When was the last time you were in the top tier - and I don't mean the North Stand Upper ( I Believe I Can Fly :lol: ) at Millwall?

this piece of vermin is making jokes about our fan who fell from the stand at millwall. if this dont warrant a ban, i dont know what does. get rid of this clown!

Tue May 17, 2011 2:30 pm

To be honest I think you should ban the whole thread, that is one of the most cringeworthy things ive ever read!

f**k Swansea and lets support OUR team today

Let them worry about us and stop making f*cking excuses already! Grow Some!!! :evil:

Tue May 17, 2011 2:32 pm

Giving it large to 'Wall with cut-throat gestures? The dull c*nt wouldn't exactly have been a loss to the gene pool.
Poor innocent fella probably slipped on a banana skin eh?

I feel a Vera Lynn moment ( or is that momento?) coming on.
Altogether now...

There'll be Bluebirds over the North Stand Upper...

Tue May 17, 2011 2:34 pm

Spank My Monkey wrote:Giving it large to 'Wall with cut-throat gestures? The dull c*nt wouldn't exactly have been a loss to the gene pool.

Altogether now...

at least he lived to tell the tale, unlike some of your fans :lol:

Tue May 17, 2011 2:35 pm

Spank My Monkey wrote:

Yes we do set a pedestal. We have been more successful than you and you will always be in our shadows. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come back when you've won the FA Cup. All you lot down there do is sit in a bath moaning about whether the corner flags are triangular.

Just face it, we are the real Welsh Team.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmcsx05qElU

Tue May 17, 2011 2:39 pm

Double standards from a Cardiff fan. :o Whatever next?

Very brave when there's OB and a big gap between you and Millwall eh?

However, unlike The Murphy, I'm not bitter.

Tue May 17, 2011 2:41 pm

Spank My Monkey wrote:Double standards from a Cardiff fan. :o Whatever next?

1927 FA CUP - BLUEBIRDS

Tue May 17, 2011 2:43 pm

jamesbarnett91 wrote:
Spank My Monkey wrote:

Yes we do set a pedestal.

Pedestals aren't "set" you thick tw*t.

Tue May 17, 2011 2:45 pm

jamesbarnett91 wrote:
Spank My Monkey wrote:Double standards from a Cardiff fan. :o Whatever next?

1927 FA CUP - BLUEBIRDS

1927 :lol: How time flies when you're having fun!

Tue May 17, 2011 2:46 pm

jamesbarnett91 wrote:Face it, even if you go up this year and we dont we're still the bigger club. It would be like Millwall getting promoted and Birmingham City coming down. Its so blatantly obvious that you'll always be a smaller club than us, you must cry yourself to sleep every night to deal with it.

If you go up, it'll be for one season max and lets face it, as soon as you come back down the majority of your team will be on its way out of the door.

So get real, you might be on MOTD and playing top teams most weeks but the fact is, you'll never be us.

We beat Arsenal in the FA Cup, we beat Real Madrid, we beat filthy Leeds United in the cup when they were top, we've played Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea in recent years in the cup so basically everyone you're going to play, we've been there and done it, its just now more than likely going to be your turn and its about time you did something. I mean come on, you were founded just under 100 years ago and this will be your first major achievement. So I thought I'd leave you with a little momento before you leave this page.

I think to be fair they was in the top tier in the 70s which i remember well. It hurt then and it will hurt again but the Jacks are confident a bit over confident in my view. But if we fail today i will become the biggest Royals fan ever :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 2:50 pm

well done last night jack boys whatever happens to us tonight who knows but you aint won nothing yet :shock: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 5:03 pm

Spank My Monkey wrote:Giving it large to 'Wall with cut-throat gestures? The dull c*nt wouldn't exactly have been a loss to the gene pool.

Altogether now...

f*cking jack c**t!!

Tue May 17, 2011 5:09 pm

James lets face it if you lose tonight and we go up , nothing will change the mighty swans have always been and will continue to be Wales's elite football side, N0 1 and dont you ever forget it

8-) :lol:

Tue May 17, 2011 5:17 pm

Spank My Monkey wrote:

Hook line and f*cking sinker, what a brilliant catch :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 17, 2011 7:47 pm

jamesbarnett91 wrote:Face it, even if you go up this year and we dont we're still the bigger club. It would be like Millwall getting promoted and Birmingham City coming down. Its so blatantly obvious that you'll always be a smaller club than us, you must cry yourself to sleep every night to deal with it.

Wed May 18, 2011 9:30 am

This must all be a great comfort to you on this glorious morning. Have a nice day cuntpipe! :lol:

ps If you insist on continuing with your arse dribble-filled blog, I suggest you try to at least get on nodding terms with the English Language. Toodle pip! :ayatollah: