Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HOW`S ALL OUR NERVES?????????????

Tue May 17, 2011 2:03 pm

Didnt sleep to well last night,

Went shopping in MK today, with my Bellamy home shirt on :D to take my mind off the game till tonight.

So what happens, bump into a City fan in the shopping centre, saying I should be there (if it werent for work I would be there), and he was leaving at 1.30pm for Caerdydd, then another City fan at Matalan ( I know classy, the wife needed to go there), saying I hope we win.....f*cking hell !!!!!!!!!!

Come on City!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: HOW`S ALL OUR NERVES?????????????

Tue May 17, 2011 2:09 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:Didnt sleep to well last night,

Went shopping in MK today, with my Bellamy home shirt on :D to take my mind off the game till tonight.

So what happens, bump into a City fan in the shopping centre, saying I should be there (if it werent for work I would be there), and he was leaving at 1.30pm for Caerdydd, then another City fan at Matalan ( I know classy, the wife needed to go there), saying I hope we win.....f*cking hell !!!!!!!!!!

Im just pretending we're not playing tonight :lol:

Tue May 17, 2011 2:11 pm

rb1976 wrote:

So u gonna go CCS and close your eyes.......LOL

Tue May 17, 2011 2:14 pm

Slept fine, nervous as f**k now.

Tue May 17, 2011 2:15 pm

not good especially after watching the game last night .................. bring it on :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 2:54 pm

Feeling positive, it would take a disaster for us to lose tonight surley!!
BTW been to work in swansea today, you would'nt believe the tripe going around, quotes of: 20,000 last night, we are the most passionate fans in the championship ect,, laughable... first time in 30 yrs they get a crowd and a pitch invasion, now the best fans ever????

Another annoyed jack said to me;;; i would love to know where all these people came from?? Where they been all season? :ayatollah: sounds familiar hey!! but had the desired effect i suposse. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 3:01 pm

A couple of wanks and you sleep fine :lol: :lol: :lol: Starting to get edgy

Tue May 17, 2011 3:11 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:A couple of wanks and you sleep fine :lol: :lol: :lol: Starting to get edgy

Nothing like bashing one out to relieve that nervous tension, i haven't stopped all day although i did get some funny looks on the school run this morning :D

Tue May 17, 2011 3:13 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:A couple of wanks and you sleep fine :lol: :lol: :lol: Starting to get edgy

Nothing like bashing one out to relieve that nervous tension, i haven't stopped all day although i did get some funny looks on the school run this morning :D

Whilst shouting " I have come for my Son " :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 17, 2011 3:34 pm

Don't worry everyone, we are going to send our play off final opponents a message tonight. 4-1 or 5-1 (not penalties)
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 3:53 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
rb1976 wrote:

So u gonna go CCS and close your eyes.......LOL

Only up until 7.45pm then I'll start chewing whats left of my fingernails off and any surrounding skin :lol:

Tue May 17, 2011 5:02 pm

I'm unwell (still not going to stop me from attending :ayatollah: ) and my head is pounding so much, its taken my mind off the match!