Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ARE YOUR'E ARSES GOING LADS?

Tue May 17, 2011 2:12 pm

No need.

Big game players in Chopra, Bothroyd, Oli & Bells to see you through against a relatively young Reading side many of whom would never have experienced a game like tonight's.

Best wishes to you & as I've mentioned many times the Premiership needs a club like Cardiff City in there to make things interesting.

Looking forward to what is expected to be a cracking game.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: ARE YOUR'E ARSES GOING LADS?

Tue May 17, 2011 2:15 pm

Cheers Stan. You should head down. We have a spare 2,000 seats available!

In all honesty, I'm nervous as f**k but I'll be disappointed if we don't win because man for man we have the better team and squad but football is strange and we'll need to give 100% tonight. Winning 4-0 wouldn't surprise me tonight but also losing 3-0 wouldn't surprise me! That's how inconsistent we are! :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 2:18 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:No need.

Big game players in Chopra, Bothroyd, Oli & Bells to see you through against a relatively young Reading side many of whom would never have experienced a game like tonight's.

Best wishes to you & as I've mentioned many times the Premiership needs a club like Cardiff City in there to make things interesting.

Looking forward to what is expected to be a cracking game.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers Stan Bellamy aint playing and we've seen the way ours crumble on the big occasion, here's hoping they can prove us wrong.

Tue May 17, 2011 2:26 pm

Im sick to my stomach mate.

Tue May 17, 2011 2:30 pm

I thought Bells was on the bench tonight? Even so his presence is enough to put 20% on each mans performance.

Forget the past it means absolutely nothing.

If you play how you know you can play they're should be no excuses at all & the job should be done.

Don't play well & you lose then that's a completely different story but personally I think you have more than enough experience, ability to see Reading off, not to mention home advantage & a healthy crowd behind you.

Tue May 17, 2011 2:38 pm

I have a feeling Reading will do an Arsenal.

They'll show some class tonight against us and beat us. Everyone will think they're going to win and then they'll get beat at the last hurdle by the Jacks.

Tue May 17, 2011 2:49 pm

Stan, I really am not sure which way the result will go tonight.

Tue May 17, 2011 3:21 pm

Cheers Stan. It really is if Do the players want it ?

Tue May 17, 2011 3:34 pm

Bricking It Stan :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then I think if we do mess it up we are in the last days of DJ time at the club and I feel a lot better. Still think we will win though. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: