Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Have we all gone soft.

Tue May 17, 2011 3:01 pm

Family club of the year. Congratulating other clubs on their promotion. Lets rip reading apart tonight frighten the life out of them. Then we can plan our play time along the M4 corrider on way to WEMBLY. And show the pink pansies :lol: who realy are the top team in Wales. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Have we all gone soft.

Tue May 17, 2011 3:17 pm

Tell me about it, if anyone in 118 moans any more about my excessive use of the word C*nt your having it!

Get the atmosphere full of hatred towards our opponents like years past not bloody praising them and kissing there ass

Tue May 17, 2011 3:18 pm

Spot on i will be spitting venom from my Sofa :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 17, 2011 3:21 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Spot on i will be spitting venom from my Sofa :lol: :lol: :lol:

If it doesn't go to plan, my sofa will be going through the f*cking telly and window.

Tue May 17, 2011 3:24 pm

PtB wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Spot on i will be spitting venom from my Sofa :lol: :lol: :lol:

If it doesn't go to plan, my sofa will be going through the f*cking telly and window.

I would say mine but its one of those massive corner ones. I will end up doing my other Ankle and back in :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 17, 2011 5:06 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
PtB wrote:

I would say mine but its one of those massive corner ones. I will end up doing my other Ankle and back in :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not something we'll have to worry about chief :ayatollah: