Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i feel sorry for dave jones

Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:33 pm

im not his biggest fan but the work he has done with a paper thin squad is amazing.
we are a few players short of promotion to the premiership and i think if the guy had been given a few quid we could have gone up automatically..
i think ridsdale even shit on him by bringing him into the running of the club..
im not his greatest fan but i think we should get behind him and the team to show we support them
but we need to show we all think ridsdales a c**t.

Re: i feel sorry for dave jones

Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:41 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:im not his biggest fan but the work he has done with a paper thin squad is amazing.
we are a few players short of promotion to the premiership and i think if the guy had been given a few quid we could have gone up automatically..
i think ridsdale even shit on him by bringing him into the running of the club..
im not his greatest fan but i think we should get behind him and the team to show we support them

agree with you 110% there jinks ,any chance of taking that dog down sat and letting it ave a go a that c**t ridders :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:49 pm

Agree, ridsdale has taken the piss out of everyone of us and he deserves all the abuse hes guna get on saturday

Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:52 pm

Is he as daft as the rest of us thinking that we would be bringing in new players? I think not, he must've had some kind of incling that all was not what it seemed as each day passed and still no money for him to use on team strengthening.
Have to admire the guy, same shit every season yet he still manages to put out a competitive team.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:53 pm

ive said it all along, jones is the best manager we've had for decades!! im sure he could have done much better with this club if he had funds from the board, then he could have had his routledges, his koumas's, kept roger johnson etc!!

its all the boards fault not daves!

Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:53 pm

I have always been a fan of dave jones...speaks well and has done miracles at this club to be fair to the bloke..you gotta feel sorry for him...yes hes on a high wage but so are may other people in football...i have 100% respect for dj and dont think he will last long here because the club is on the way to financial disaster unless somebody comes in. In dave jones i trust...the man needs our backing...and to be fair..all these times hes criticised the fans for getting on his back...the bloke has a point..think squad strucken with illness and yet we got chelsea in round 5 of the fa cup and beat bristol 0-6 away..

Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:59 pm

I think Ridsdale was using him as a scapegoat for the season ticket money fiasco as he got Jones'y to promote the idea in the media, I agree with whats said above. You have to feel for the guy.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:02 pm

I would not be surprised if there is a mass exodus of players next week to shore up the shit our board has created and if a club comes in for DJ, he'll be gone and who can blame him.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:03 pm

This sounds like the sort of chairman's action that leads a manager to consider his future at the end of the season.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:15 pm

I cant wait for him to go

Get out of our club
Get out of our club
You fat Yorkshire wanker
Get out of our club

:ayatollah:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:16 pm

Gareth Bluebird wrote:This sounds like the sort of chairman's action that leads a manager to consider his future at the end of the season.

The large salary he recieves will probably be a good incentive to stay.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:20 pm

CF64 BLUE wrote:
Gareth Bluebird wrote:This sounds like the sort of chairman's action that leads a manager to consider his future at the end of the season.

The large salary he recieves will probably be a good incentive to stay.

Good point ............ I was thinking of him being lied to , set up even , but you are probably right !

Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:20 pm

I think Dave Jones has done a decent job with our club. The problem is that Yorkshire tw*t. Is he gave DJ a bit of money and didnt lie TO HIM. Then maybe DJ could bring in 3 or 4 decent players.

Dave Jones in NOT the problem it is Peter Risdsale.

Yes I do feel sorry for DJ because even his chariman had lied to him.

CCFC FOREVER :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:42 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:im not his biggest fan but the work he has done with a paper thin squad is amazing.

I logged on to post the exact same thing.I am by no means his biggest fan,his tactics ans substitutions are baffling on times.I'm not even sure he could take us any further than he has.

However I think given his circumstances since he arrived he had done brilliantly.In my opinion we would be in a worst position without Dave Jones.I have lots of mates who support other clubs and they can never understand why we have never taken to Jones.Personally I think his personality has a lot to do with,he very rarely shows passion and thats something us City fans love.