Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

No regrets after tonight everyone!!

Tue May 17, 2011 3:08 pm

LETS GET THAT FEKIN STADIUM ROCKING LIKE NEVER BEFORE AND ROAR THE BOYS TO WEMBLEY!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: No regrets after tonight everyone!!

Tue May 17, 2011 3:10 pm

POSITIVE ALERT !! POSITIVE ALERT !! YOU LEAD THEM SADDLES :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 3:12 pm

I'm gonna sing and chant my guts out tonight and at 50years of age!! :old: :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 3:32 pm

ill sing so loud tonight ill be horse tommorow :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue May 17, 2011 3:33 pm

mr bluesky wrote:ill sing so loud tonight ill be horse tommorow :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

IM getting so drunk tonight ill probaly end up in a horse.

Tue May 17, 2011 4:06 pm

If you have a voice left by the end of the night, you have failed.

If you're in the middle of two groups of "singers", use that and carry any song from one group to the other = lots of fans singing the same song.

I know, it's dangerous applying logic to football chanting but it works. I know. I've done it.

Tue May 17, 2011 5:10 pm

CCFC- Bramhill wrote:
mr bluesky wrote:ill sing so loud tonight ill be horse tommorow :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

IM getting so drunk tonight ill probaly end up in a horse.

:lol: :ayatollah: