Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GTFM - Love to hear Borley on there tonight

Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:41 pm

Do you back Ridsdale? - let's hear it from your lips.

Re: GTFM - Love to hear Borley on there tonight

Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:42 pm

Let's not get on Steve's back just yet. I actually do trust that man and have faith in him. Let's give him some time to make his own decisions before he passes information on to us. I'm sure he's just as unhappy as us and is figuring out his best move making sure it is in the best interests of the club.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:47 pm

his resignation would have told the story, we could then have really found out the truth.
until that happens he is as culpable as the resdt of the board,

Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:48 pm

The article states that Ridsdale has the "full" backing of the board.

Meaning that Steve Borley also fully supports Ridsdale and his SCAM (i.e. taking £3,500,000 off the fans)

Steve Borley OUT along with all the other directors.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:48 pm

I am not getting on his back. The statement on the official website states "PETER HAS THE FULL BACKING OF THE BOARD" - Steve Borley sits on the board - does he agree with this statement or was it written without his agreement? lets hear it from his lips. Refute it on air and in the press or agree with it.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:49 pm

i can tell you know borley wants nothing more than for riddler to disapear

Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:51 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Do you back Ridsdale? - let's hear it from your lips.

What time is it on and is Borley on the phone in?

Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:51 pm

ihatealiens wrote:I am not getting on his back. The statement on the official website states "PETER HAS THE FULL BACKING OF THE BOARD" - Steve Borley sits on the board - does he agree with this statement or was it written without his agreement? lets hear it from his lips. Refute it on air and in the press or agree with it.

My thoughts exactly.

Unless Borley says otherwise he supports Ridsdale and everything Ridsdale does (and has done in the past)

Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:55 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:Do you back Ridsdale? - let's hear it from your lips.

What time is it on and is Borley on the phone in?

http://www.gtfm.co.uk/

WEDNESDAY

107.9FM

7-8pm - The Cardiff City Phone-In

with Keith Cooper and other guest presenters

Call 01443 654654 or email 'bluebirds@mail.com'

If Steve Borley has got any sense he will get himself on there.

Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:30 pm

BluebirdsFan101 wrote:The article states that Ridsdale has the "full" backing of the board.

Meaning that Steve Borley also fully supports Ridsdale and his SCAM (i.e. taking £3,500,000 off the fans)

Steve Borley OUT along with all the other directors.

I appreciate that this may be just a play on words but in most similar circumstances the statement would have read " the UNANIMOUS backing of the board". Of all the directors, Steve Borley is the only one to have put his hand in his pocket in recent times and is the only true supporter of the Club on the Board. The others are in it for themselves. Until I hear him say that he 100% supports Ridsdale, then I, for one , will not be calling for his head. I have a feeling that there is some brinkmanship going on here and the truth may take some time to get out. This Club statement has been forced on them by the efforts of the Trust and others who are seeking a more obvious level of protest. JOIN THE TRUST.