Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

w t f

Tue May 17, 2011 8:51 pm

wots the difference between my penis and cardiff city my penis can get past a semi :D

Re: w t f

Tue May 17, 2011 8:55 pm

Maybe best to leave the gloating until after you have won the final, otherwise you may find it could come back and bite you on the arse big time! Anyway enjoy your day out at Wembley - I have 3 times in the last 3 years.

Tue May 17, 2011 8:59 pm

is that the penis. your sister been rubbing. or your mother?

Tue May 17, 2011 9:02 pm

cardiff city are bringing out a new wine its called playoff theyve been bottling it for years :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Tue May 17, 2011 9:14 pm

swansea jack wrote:cardiff city are bringing out a new wine its called playoff theyve been bottling it for years :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

lol

Wed May 18, 2011 4:41 pm

u in bred swansea c**t dont worry i wait to play u again wen we r top,hope u have a nice holiday at wembley and u wont need ure passport before u ask,and like they say in the film pretty shitty city

Wed May 18, 2011 4:43 pm

swansea jack wrote:wots the difference between my penis and cardiff city my penis can get past a semi :D

Just as well then that we've never ever got to a playoff final... whoops.

Wed May 18, 2011 4:43 pm

ninianblue wrote:is that the penis. your sister been rubbing. or your mother?

:lol:

Wed May 18, 2011 4:46 pm

swansea jack wrote:cardiff city are bringing out a new wine its called playoff theyve been bottling it for years :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

old joke is old. Unbelievable that jokes from Blackpool have only just reached your third world town now. Anyway. I hope you go up. All the best in the final. Have your day in the premiership. 100 years and you've finally achieved something other than rubbing the inside of your aunties thigh. Well done, its about time.

Wed May 18, 2011 4:49 pm

you jack boy you aint won nothing yet 8-)