Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IN ALL HONESTY TIME TO HOLD OUR HANDS UP

Tue May 17, 2011 9:13 pm

Admit Dave jones got it wrong , something wasnt right since the Boro game no passion , no self belief and no professionalism from some of Cardiffs f*cking players , the season long loans need to f**k off ,( BELLAMY EXCLUDED) NO team respect anymore for f**k sake wake up and see the bigger picture. Reading played as a team an we were just shit at times . Jay Piss head Samuel should never have started with Matthews on the bench what a joke says it all Jones has his favourites and if your face dont fit time to go. It s a f*cking shame we bowed out like this i feel sorry for the fans there tonight to watch that shower of shit . No one wanted to win tonight f**k the referee we needed a few favours yes but we should make our own luck . I wish the Malaysians ( polite nation ) will tell Jonesy to f**k off and rebuild with a team that wants to go up and be professional and disciplined throughout. I really feel for the Cardiff fan tonight and will be there next season as a 2012 season ticket holder butbig changes need to be made and people who think they are bigger than the club can fuckoff as well. Chris hughton would be a man i would go and get no jokes he will take us up , Jonesy has done all he can and got no where time for a change . Keep the faith boys i know its hard to take at the moment but lets move on and keep suppoerting the boys . :ayatollah:

Re: IN ALL HONESTY TIME TO HOLD OUR HANDS UP

Tue May 17, 2011 9:18 pm

I don't fancy chris hughton. Had a great squad, without needing to build, we're in a different boat.

Tue May 17, 2011 9:23 pm

Keep the faith! Well the club needs to do something to rested mine. No prizes for guessing what.

Tue May 17, 2011 9:32 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:Admit Dave jones got it wrong , something wasnt right since the Boro game no passion , no self belief and no professionalism from some of Cardiffs f*cking players , the season long loans need to f**k off ,( BELLAMY EXCLUDED) NO team respect anymore for f**k sake wake up and see the bigger picture. Reading played as a team an we were just shit at times . Jay Piss head Samuel should never have started with Matthews on the bench what a joke says it all Jones has his favourites and if your face dont fit time to go. It s a f*cking shame we bowed out like this i feel sorry for the fans there tonight to watch that shower of shit . No one wanted to win tonight f**k the referee we needed a few favours yes but we should make our own luck . I wish the Malaysians ( polite nation ) will tell Jonesy to f**k off and rebuild with a team that wants to go up and be professional and disciplined throughout. I really feel for the Cardiff fan tonight and will be there next season as a 2012 season ticket holder butbig changes need to be made and people who think they are bigger than the club can fuckoff as well. Chris hughton would be a man i would go and get no jokes he will take us up , Jonesy has done all he can and got no where time for a change . Keep the faith boys i know its hard to take at the moment but lets move on and keep suppoerting the boys . :ayatollah:

Top Post

Tue May 17, 2011 9:50 pm

Jones should have gone long ago. I'm not jumping on the bandwagon. I've never deviated from my own view, to which I'm entitled, that they guy is an abject failure in a game that's all about results and ultimately league position. Tactically clueless (and I think I qualify to talk on a football level with him thanks to UEFA coaching badges), he's never resolved key issues: Goalkeeper, never replaced Alexander. Full back, KMc fine but will never understand why Matthews has been locked out in the cold. Quinn some love him, I call him the penguin because of his feet, lack of pace and running style. THB I've seen more talented penguins!! Centre back, no pace at all but playing KMc out of position in there is criminal particularly with other CB's on the bench every week. Midfield, f**k me where to start. He's NEVER had a CM player, apart from Ramsey, of the calibre of any of Swansea's (painful to say but brutally honest and true) or a Chris Eagles, Sean Derry, Faurlin, Hoolahan etc etc. Peter Whittingham as a CM is a powder puff waste of space, McFail no pace, no end product, certainly no goals. Oli is a 14st lump of lard. Purely my opinion but I'm not sure what he brought to the party that good ole Gavin Rae didn't. Wide midfield, unless Bellamy was there I couldn't see any pace whatsover. Burkey when he beats a full back can't cross a bun. Strikers, bingo, as good as anything in this division but when the team can't collectively defend it's a problem. Still not sure why we signed the Beast. If you're going to commit to signing someone you should give them some playing time. The whole thing is tissue thin. Any team that plays anything other than 4-4-2 against us, and that's most these days, leaves us for dead. Have you ever seen Jones react to that? No. Have you ever seen him throw caution to the wind and go for broke when chasing a game? Rarely and even then its chaotic and still resembles 4-4-fucking-2. Anyway rant over. Some of you won't agree with this. That's fine. You're entitled to your opinions but in the cold light of day if we're going to get out of this damned division some big changes are needed because Jones has nothing new or more to offer. As Einstein said "doing the same things repeatedly and expecting change is madness". I bet he knew a thing or two about football!! LOL.

Tue May 17, 2011 10:01 pm

porthcawlcasual wrote:I don't fancy chris hughton. Had a great squad, without needing to build, we're in a different boat.

chris hughton top man has a knack of making everyone play for the cause and the badge hes your man belive 8-) :) ;) :idea:

Tue May 17, 2011 10:12 pm

Lost Profits wrote:Jones should have gone long ago. I'm not jumping on the bandwagon. I've never deviated from my own view, to which I'm entitled, that they guy is an abject failure in a game that's all about results and ultimately league position. Tactically clueless (and I think I qualify to talk on a football level with him thanks to UEFA coaching badges), he's never resolved key issues: Goalkeeper, never replaced Alexander. Full back, KMc fine but will never understand why Matthews has been locked out in the cold. Quinn some love him, I call him the penguin because of his feet, lack of pace and running style. THB I've seen more talented penguins!! Centre back, no pace at all but playing KMc out of position in there is criminal particularly with other CB's on the bench every week. Midfield, f**k me where to start. He's NEVER had a CM player, apart from Ramsey, of the calibre of any of Swansea's (painful to say but brutally honest and true) or a Chris Eagles, Sean Derry, Faurlin, Hoolahan etc etc. Peter Whittingham as a CM is a powder puff waste of space, McFail no pace, no end product, certainly no goals. Oli is a 14st lump of lard. Purely my opinion but I'm not sure what he brought to the party that good ole Gavin Rae didn't. Wide midfield, unless Bellamy was there I couldn't see any pace whatsover. Burkey when he beats a full back can't cross a bun. Strikers, bingo, as good as anything in this division but when the team can't collectively defend it's a problem. Still not sure why we signed the Beast. If you're going to commit to signing someone you should give them some playing time. The whole thing is tissue thin. Any team that plays anything other than 4-4-2 against us, and that's most these days, leaves us for dead. Have you ever seen Jones react to that? No. Have you ever seen him throw caution to the wind and go for broke when chasing a game? Rarely and even then its chaotic and still resembles 4-4-fucking-2. Anyway rant over. Some of you won't agree with this. That's fine. You're entitled to your opinions but in the cold light of day if we're going to get out of this damned division some big changes are needed because Jones has nothing new or more to offer. As Einstein said "doing the same things repeatedly and expecting change is madness". I bet he knew a thing or two about football!! LOL.

thanks, youve just saved me the effort of writing all that out!!! Top post!!!

Tue May 17, 2011 10:38 pm

Thanks. Pity I felt I had to post it!!

Tue May 17, 2011 11:23 pm

pity that scouse prick does not/ never has had the balls to admit when he has made mistakes and stop blaming fans/press for his failings.

Tue May 17, 2011 11:29 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:
Lost Profits wrote:Jones should have gone long ago. I'm not jumping on the bandwagon. I've never deviated from my own view, to which I'm entitled, that they guy is an abject failure in a game that's all about results and ultimately league position. Tactically clueless (and I think I qualify to talk on a football level with him thanks to UEFA coaching badges), he's never resolved key issues: Goalkeeper, never replaced Alexander. Full back, KMc fine but will never understand why Matthews has been locked out in the cold. Quinn some love him, I call him the penguin because of his feet, lack of pace and running style. THB I've seen more talented penguins!! Centre back, no pace at all but playing KMc out of position in there is criminal particularly with other CB's on the bench every week. Midfield, f**k me where to start. He's NEVER had a CM player, apart from Ramsey, of the calibre of any of Swansea's (painful to say but brutally honest and true) or a Chris Eagles, Sean Derry, Faurlin, Hoolahan etc etc. Peter Whittingham as a CM is a powder puff waste of space, McFail no pace, no end product, certainly no goals. Oli is a 14st lump of lard. Purely my opinion but I'm not sure what he brought to the party that good ole Gavin Rae didn't. Wide midfield, unless Bellamy was there I couldn't see any pace whatsover. Burkey when he beats a full back can't cross a bun. Strikers, bingo, as good as anything in this division but when the team can't collectively defend it's a problem. Still not sure why we signed the Beast. If you're going to commit to signing someone you should give them some playing time. The whole thing is tissue thin. Any team that plays anything other than 4-4-2 against us, and that's most these days, leaves us for dead. Have you ever seen Jones react to that? No. Have you ever seen him throw caution to the wind and go for broke when chasing a game? Rarely and even then its chaotic and still resembles 4-4-fucking-2. Anyway rant over. Some of you won't agree with this. That's fine. You're entitled to your opinions but in the cold light of day if we're going to get out of this damned division some big changes are needed because Jones has nothing new or more to offer. As Einstein said "doing the same things repeatedly and expecting change is madness". I bet he knew a thing or two about football!! LOL.

thanks, youve just saved me the effort of writing all that out!!! Top post!!!

Me too, good summary.
After 5 years he has ended up with a bunch of players (including too many loan players) who wear the same shirt but not a "team". Yet other managers, all of whom have had years less time, get a successful "team" out of an apparent less able group of players, but with better, buying, motivation and tactics. For example; the mangers of Norwich, JB's Blackpool last year, Reading, QPR, Millwall, Bolton, Brighton, Exeter (we should snap Tisdale up as the new manger due to his record and the fact Exeter should be bottom of league one due to size and not 2 off the play offs)