Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Disgraceful

Tue May 17, 2011 9:31 pm

We are 2-0 down at home in a play-off semi final with 15 mins left and some of our so called fans start singing "Your getting sacked in the morning" when they should be getting behind the team. I'm not a DJ fan but I thought that was an utter disgrace.

Re: Disgraceful

Tue May 17, 2011 9:33 pm

Didnt here it on the TV Chief but the writing was on the wall

Tue May 17, 2011 9:33 pm

Well we can agree to disagree - Dave Jones once again proved himself to be a disgrace! And this is a forum that allows an opinion - and that is mine.

Tue May 17, 2011 9:35 pm

Don't you feel robbed? malaysians gave us the dream and DJ singlehandedly took it away from us. If i was there id sing it too

Tue May 17, 2011 9:37 pm

Yes it was sung but it died out as quickly as it started.
It's a shame it died out as I would have like the whole ground to have belted it out at the top of their voice! :x

Tue May 17, 2011 9:44 pm

It was a song to sing at full time, not during the game that could of still swung.

Tue May 17, 2011 9:47 pm

griff105 wrote:It was a song to sing at full time, not during the game that could of still swung.

There would not of been any one to sing it then :lol:

Tue May 17, 2011 9:49 pm

I agree,utter disgrace,that should never be sung at OUR manager

Thu May 19, 2011 6:31 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
griff105 wrote:It was a song to sing at full time, not during the game that could of still swung.

There would not of been any one to sing it then :lol:

:D :lol: :lol:

Thu May 19, 2011 6:36 pm

We could have played 3000mins that night and would not have scored, we were shit, DJ was shit...the players couldnt give a flying f**k cos they are all overpaid wankers! (most of em)

Thu May 19, 2011 6:41 pm

sparky.1927 wrote:We are 2-0 down at home in a play-off semi final with 15 mins left and some of our so called fans start singing "Your getting sacked in the morning" when they should be getting behind the team. I'm not a DJ fan but I thought that was an utter disgrace.

think about what your saying,im not f*cking supprised we was 2-0 down like you said with 15mins to go dj brought on a player whos not been seen for 4months matthews and took chopra off for parkin only to play 1 yes 1 f*cking high ball in there box get real pal the guys a clueless prick if the subs didnt baffle people enough to prove what a cockend he is then i give up 2-0 down and that was his answer them 2subs :lol: :lol:

Thu May 19, 2011 6:58 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
sparky.1927 wrote:We are 2-0 down at home in a play-off semi final with 15 mins left and some of our so called fans start singing "Your getting sacked in the morning" when they should be getting behind the team. I'm not a DJ fan but I thought that was an utter disgrace.

think about what your saying,im not f*cking supprised we was 2-0 down like you said with 15mins to go dj brought on a player whos not been seen for 4months matthews and took chopra off for parkin only to play 1 yes 1 f*cking high ball in there box get real pal the guys a clueless prick if the subs didnt baffle people enough to prove what a cockend he is then i give up 2-0 down and that was his answer them 2subs :lol: :lol:

By then I would say most of us had given up. If you could imagine the worse game we couldplay Tuesday that was it. We started well and for 20 minutes looked like the side to go through. Then Reading first attack and we gifted them the most comical goal of the season. Then just before half time we gifted them a penalty. We come out for the second half looking like we are all fired up only to see our team NOT get one effort on goal.

So going into the last 15 minutes I would say we all just had enough. In fact most around me were talking about Reading getting a third. Guess what happened?

To be honest it was not disgusting at all. In fact Dave Jones deserved it. I'm just surprised only a few joined in.

Thu May 19, 2011 7:06 pm

:lol: :lol:

I feel sorry for jones he's probably out of idea's now maybe we need a manager with better contacts but hats off too him.

alex furgason once said i like all my players to be settled with family's - that way you always know waht your going to get from a player

Thu May 19, 2011 7:09 pm

hopefully he got the message.

Thu May 19, 2011 7:09 pm

not disgusting, its right. he should have been sacked the following morning.

Thu May 19, 2011 7:12 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Didnt here it on the TV Chief but the writing was on the wall

Is that so people would know the words? :joker:

Thu May 19, 2011 9:43 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Didnt here it on the TV Chief but the writing was on the wall

Is that so people would know the words? :joker:

:lol: :lol: :lol: