Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

im glad i left at half time

Tue May 17, 2011 9:32 pm

never ever left early, but i fucked off at half time. i knew it wasnt gonna be and i cant stand the heartache. Gerrard was signing autographs for the kids before kick off in the family stand, which sums up DJ`s bad decision making letting him go.
most of our players knew they were playing premiership football one way or other next season, so all those loan signings has proven to be a shit idea.
DJ needs the boot, and the malysians need to take full control now and show they want success.
i hope swansea go up now , just to prove to our board that promotion can be obtained through spending f**k all.
I AM NEVER GOING AGAIN UNTIL DJ HAS GONE, I LOVE THE CLUB, BUT THE PLAYERS, MANAGER AND SHAREHOLDERS CAN ALL f**k OFF :evil:

Re: im glad i left at half time

Tue May 17, 2011 10:11 pm

"Love the club" and you went at half time! Glad we havent got fans like you. :roll:

Tue May 17, 2011 10:14 pm

NewportCounty:) wrote:"Love the club" and you went at half time! Glad we havent got fans like you. :roll:

:lol: :lol:

Tue May 17, 2011 10:17 pm

You tell me which of our loan signings will play Prem Football ? or do you mean they would rot in there reserve sides until there contracts run out .