Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Don't want to say this but..

Tue May 17, 2011 9:32 pm

i actually feel will struggle to be in the play offs next season if we don't keep our half discent players and if all our loan signings go back and we don't bring in good enough players then our squad could struggle. i hope it don't but thats what i'm feeling at the moment :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Don't want to say this but..

Tue May 17, 2011 9:36 pm

Really? I'm thinking we'd do better if all jones loan players (bar Bellamy) fucck off! And we get a fresh face in with new ideas and new loan players etc etc I've had a guts full of bottlers! And gloating jack bastards....

Tue May 17, 2011 9:39 pm

jonesCCFC wrote:i actually feel will struggle to be in the play offs next season if we don't keep our half discent players and if all our loan signings go back and we don't bring in good enough players then our squad could struggle. i hope it don't but thats what i'm feeling at the moment :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

A bit early to say surely, lets see what happens in the summer.

Losing our loan players is no great loss.

Tue May 17, 2011 9:42 pm

Don't we have a good financial power? So what is wrong when our on-loan players go?

I think a new beginning with new manager and new players that can take Cardiff further would make us better. But there is one thing for sure: we suck at play-offs.

Tue May 17, 2011 9:56 pm

jonesCCFC wrote:i actually feel will struggle to be in the play offs next season if we don't keep our half discent players and if all our loan signings go back and we don't bring in good enough players then our squad could struggle. i hope it don't but thats what i'm feeling at the moment :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I feel the same, Jones has to go but a new manager needs time to settle and build his own team could take two or three seasons to do this, keep the faith onwards and upwards :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 6:56 am

Merlin wrote:Really? I'm thinking we'd do better if all jones loan players (bar Bellamy) fucck off! And we get a fresh face in with new ideas and new loan players etc etc I've had a guts full of bottlers! And gloating jack bastards....

yeh i agree but i feel would players want to come after seeing us over the past couple of years nearly getting to the prem and then blowing it at the last hurdle. but yeh fresh manager new players and i can see us doing well . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: