yet again.

I'd really really hate to be a Cardiff City fan :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Epic Failures

Tue May 17, 2011 9:44 pm

blackswan wrote:yet again.

i'd really hate to be a swansea fan,

loosing at the final to reading .. then selling Sinclair and Williams

We have millionaire investers who want this club to succeed.
If you fail who have you got? HUW JENKINS :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 17, 2011 9:52 pm

blackswan wrote:yet again.

nothing wrong with being a fan, cant help being let down by the team again. biggest club in wales by some distance, we do all we can do. far bigger things in life than football blackswan, work, illness, family and all the things that make life what is is. football is a tiny part of that. you could be back in league 1 in 2 years like a lot of yo yo clubs so be careful what you say.

Tue May 17, 2011 9:54 pm

You've done f**k all so far mate. The 5 live radio commentary team just remarked that you lot looked like you were celebrating promotion already after the game last night whereas Reading played it really cool. If you get up well done. But until then you've got nothing to say to me.

Tue May 17, 2011 10:04 pm

Lost Profits wrote:You've done f**k all so far mate. The 5 live radio commentary team just remarked that you lot looked like you were celebrating promotion already after the game last night whereas Reading played it really cool. If you get up well done. But until then you've got nothing to say to me.

We were in front of our own fans though,big difference.We've 2 weeks now to come back down from this cloud,plenty of time to prepare and get it right.

It didn't look like Jones had the players motivated tonight.Remarkable considering.

Tue May 17, 2011 10:09 pm

blackswan wrote:
Lost Profits wrote:You've done f**k all so far mate. The 5 live radio commentary team just remarked that you lot looked like you were celebrating promotion already after the game last night whereas Reading played it really cool. If you get up well done. But until then you've got nothing to say to me.

We were in front of our own fans though,big difference.We've 2 weeks now to come back down from this cloud,plenty of time to prepare and get it right.

It didn't look like Jones had the players motivated tonight.Remarkable considering.

has he ever motivated them? i dont think so.