Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" I HAVE NO PLEASURE IN SAYING "

Tue May 17, 2011 9:50 pm

" I HAVE NO PLEASURE IN SAYING "

That DAVE JONES WOULD BOTTLE IT ONCE AGAIN and being proved right, it actually makes me Sick.
To lose 3 nIl at home to Ipswich/Boro and Now Reading when All these games meant so much.
His teams will Always Bottle it and to add insult to injury DJ Puts Matthews on who he cant stand, was that to insult us or Matthews.

I cant be bothered to write anymore, TONIGHT REALLY REALYY HURT, BUT DJ and THOSE PLAYERS WILL NOW GO ON THEIR LUXURY HOLIDAYS NOT GIVING A f**k ABOUT US :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Re: " I HAVE NO PLEASURE IN SAYING "

Tue May 17, 2011 9:52 pm

surely dj has to go after a performance like this evening.
too many times he has been found wanting.

Tue May 17, 2011 9:53 pm

They never have given a f**k fella :evil: :evil: :evil:

Tue May 17, 2011 9:54 pm

Why hasnt he gone yet?

west ham sacked grant within 30 minutes of relegation confirmed on sunday!

If he isnt in the malaysians plans next season get rid of him now and do us all a favour!!

Tue May 17, 2011 9:54 pm

yeah just posted bothroyd walking out laughing and joking !!!

Tue May 17, 2011 9:55 pm

the nearly man :roll:

Tue May 17, 2011 9:57 pm

I said that in another post - I cannot believe that the guy brought Matthews on tonight when he hasn't figured all season. Jones slagged Matthew's off in public after the Ipswich game, pity he didn't slag off more experience players through the season....I think Jones has been a complete bully with the youngsters at this football club

A fresh start is needed and a press conference needs to be imminent.....!

Tue May 17, 2011 10:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" I HAVE NO PLEASURE IN SAYING "

That DAVE JONES WOULD BOTTLE IT ONCE AGAIN and being proved right, it actually makes me Sick.
To lose 3 nIl at home to Ipswich/Boro and Now Reading when All these games meant so much.
His teams will Always Bottle it and to add insult to injury DJ Puts Matthews on who he cant stand, was that to insult us or Matthews.

I cant be bothered to write anymore, TONIGHT REALLY REALYY HURT, BUT DJ and THOSE PLAYERS WILL NOW GO ON THEIR LUXURY HOLIDAYS NOT GIVING A f**k ABOUT US :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

well said annis im not gutted as i new this was going to happen the writing has been on the wall all season and now its time to get rid of the dead wood gamblers drinkers and arseholes that have run a mock this season and get someone at the helm that will deliver what we deserve as fans :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Tue May 17, 2011 10:03 pm

they need to get rid of him then hopefully the new guy will actually use our kids !!!....thats what the f*cking academy is for.

Tue May 17, 2011 10:07 pm

Time to go.

Shame the "sacked in the morning" chant didn't keep going for longer!

Tue May 17, 2011 10:14 pm

Matthews sub, was DJ's last and final insult to the fans

His last gesture to remind us that he in charge..

That took the piss out of us and Matthews, he should have told DJ to go and f**k himself....

Tue May 17, 2011 10:35 pm

Me and Lewis we're watching the aggro at Wales England and some guy said he was Matthews' cousin and what we thought of Dave Jones, we said he's a c**t and the guy said Matthews can't stand him and i don't blame him. One mistake and the once £5mil wonderkid is off to ruin his career at Celtic.

Tue May 17, 2011 10:38 pm

Neil Lennon was in the crowd, so Jones wanted to show him his new player !

Tue May 17, 2011 10:46 pm

Blooballoon wrote:Matthews sub, was DJ's last and final insult to the fans

That took the piss out of us and Matthews, he should have told DJ to go and f**k himself....

I Totally agree and it makes me sick.

Tue May 17, 2011 10:49 pm

I've always defended Jones.

But cannot condone what has happened with this group of players this season.

He should do the honourable thing and resign tomorrow. I would still hold alot of respect for him then for the good times he has given us.

Tue May 17, 2011 10:51 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Blooballoon wrote:Matthews sub, was DJ's last and final insult to the fans

I Totally agree and it makes me sick.

Annis, when we spoke on the phone last time we agreed he should have gone in January after the Bristol City defeat. I would have loved for people to ram my words down my throat and tell me I was wrong but unfortunately I'm sat here quoting what we said. :(